Long Tom: High Risk - High Reward

2 replies to this topic

#1 ToxicSocksWarrior

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:04 AM

I have noticed that, when one side has got the "Long Tom" active, the other side stops attacking the planet, since the "Long Tom" is verry powerfull and gives an advantage to the side that has it.

I propose the following:

Make it a "High Risk - High Reward" situation.

Keep the "Long Tom" the way it is, with the power it has, but make it more interesting for players to go up against it by increasing TWICE the reward money in case of a win.

Same could be implemented for the combat id and sat sweep.

In detail:

If Combat ID is ACTIVE in favour of the defender, the attacer gets +25% CB in case the attacker wins.
If SAT SWEEP is ACTIVE in favour of the defender, the attacker gets +50% CB in case the attacker wins.
If ARTILLERY is ACTIVE in favour of the defender, the attacker gets +100% CB in case the attacker wins.
And vice versa.

#2 Kishida Sato

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:15 AM

maybe if you clanners suffered the Tom more often, you would see that no CB will be worth playing against clanners gear AND long tom at the same time.

i rather go quick play or somewhere else then pug against two "no fun" factors. If you want battles to continue, Keep your hands of the scouting. otherwise - have fun in QP, i am already there

#3 ToxicSocksWarrior

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:34 AM

I don't see that clan scout missions are more successful than IS.

I, personally would like to go against Long Tom and IS or Clan tech for a double CB reward!

Also, if you find that going against "clanners gear" is a "no fun" factor, then you should stay out of FW altogether and keep you're opinion the matter to you're self.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users