Mwo Academy Change And Mech Templates

1 reply to this topic

#1 Ryan256

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 37 posts
  • LocationMaylene, AL

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:00 PM

Here are 2 things I would like to see changed/added to the game.
I own a single Timberwolf. I very often switch between 2 different loadouts for that same mech based upon what I feel like playing. It's rather tedious to go into the mechlab and completely rebuild my mech each time I feel like changing loadouts. I would like the ability to save different loadouts to a mech template. Then simply apply the template to the mech to change it up and take it into battle. If I do not have the equipment in inventory required by the template I choose the game presents the c-bill cost for the missing equipment. However (this ties into my second request) I do not actually get charged the c-bill cost for the missing equipment until I take it into a quick match or faction play.
Secondly... there are several custom loadouts I would like to try for several different mech chassis. However as it currently stands I have to spend the c-bills for the chassis and equipment before I am able to take it for a spin in the academy to see if it works for me. This I would like to see changed. I would like the ability to take any loadout for any chassis into the academy for a test drive before having to commit the c-bills to purchasing it.
-Thanks

#2 Elendil

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 11:14 AM

That second idea would be really nice...

The first one is probably going to happen, it's just basic common sense to have customizable loadouts, and I've seen a lot of people grumbling about it.

I don't know about the second one, but it would be amazing to have.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users