Cw Stat Tracking Is Mixing All 4 Mechs Together.

4 replies to this topic

#1 meteorol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:03 PM

Dunno if anyone noticed this before, but...

CW stat tracking actually counts all your deaths and kills towards all used mechs.

If you die 4 times and don't get a kill, it will add four deaths to every single mech you used, making it 16 deaths total added.

Just noticed this after getting rolled in CW. The stats for my Kodiak 2, which i never used before, are actually saying: 0 wins, 1 loss, 7 kills 4 deaths, which were my stats for all 4 mechs combined.

So if you care for a particular mechs stats for whatever reason don't use it in CW. It will mix up the stats will all other mechs used and heavily inflate your total number of kills and deaths.

#2 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:14 PM

This should be posted in the patch bugs forum.

#3 Alistair Winter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 10,823 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway, FRR

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:18 PM

They should just redesign the stats page from scratch. Or, if you can imagine such a thing, have stats work directly in the UI of the game, instead of taking you to the website.

#4 Simbacca

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 797 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 May 2016 - 02:10 PM

I noticed from scouting that those stats are carrying over to the Mech Stats page. I was under the impression that CW stats were kept segregated from Mech Stats except for that hiccup waaay back last year.

As for regular CW - I have not looked - but I will keep an eye on it when I play it again.

Another disappointment.

#5 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:45 PM

Sounds like a bug to me.. as i am pretty sure death stats were only in quick play right? Maybe i am wrong on this, But honestly the stat tracker page has been borked for a long time on many parts of it.

But yea, like the other guy said, the stat tracker does need an overhaul, but honestly for me it is down on my list of issues..

But a stat tracker rebuild and a reset sometime in the next year,, preferably after an engine upgrade would be something i would get behind :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users