Bad News Bears Recruiting For Cw

72 replies to this topic

#21 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:18 AM

Just a heads up to all members or anyone looking to join our TS ip has changed this happens bout once or twice a year I have updated op to show the new TS but here it is for anyone that is looking to contact us bnbgaming.tk pass cgb thanks guys sorry for any problems this may have caused.

Edited by Deadeye254, 21 June 2016 - 03:17 PM.

#22 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:51 PM

Just giving a general update here most of BnB are all from the same town and our net is totally screwed atm cant even log into game been that way for 2 weeks now incase some of you have wondered where we have been. I can assure you we WILL renew our push for Terra as soon as this internet crises has ended(HOPEFULLY soon), sorry guys hope to see you soon.

#23 RaptorCWS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 144 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:40 PM

I would like to join up. ill try to make a couple of drops each week as long as i dont have to work late.

#24 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 07:28 PM

Would love to have you onboard man sorry for the late reply been a busy weekend with the holiday and all please log on our TS so we can have a chat looking forward to meeting you. TS info 71.238.177.173 pass cgb hope to see you soon.

#25 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:27 PM

Well 1st off I would like to thank GCGB and all others who put work in this weekend on behalf of the BnB thanks you guys well done!!! Now to all you NA time zone players let do what we can to pull our wait around here too. In the spirit of this push BnB will double our CW drop nights for the next week or so. I would like to see you other Loyalist come join in lets roll up our sleeves and dig deep. LETS SOME WORK IN TAKE SOME PLANETS!!!!!!!

#26 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 12:39 PM

Just a update went 7-0 last night in CW hope to see even bigger #'s Thursday night 7:30pm central guys come check us out the more we grow the better chances Ghost Bear has of breaking through the FRR towards Terra.

#27 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:48 PM

Well congrats to all BnB and CGBI that dropped with us tonight we went 9-0 nice job guys!!!!!!! Bringing our weekly record to 23-0 we need some more pilots if you are looking for a unit and like Faction Play this is the unit for you come check us out on one for our drop nights Tuesday Thursday Friday or Sunday or log on our TS and chat with me hope to see some new faces soon.

#28 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:35 PM

Well I would like to say good job to all Ghost Bears this weekend we showed the IS we still have some fight in us . Also making this post to inform our members and allies our comms went down earlier today(hit by lightning), so we will be using the Ghost Bear main hub cgbi.mainvoice.info:8501 they could be down for a few days sorry for the inconvenience. I will update you when our coms are back online.

#29 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:12 PM

I am glad to report that our coms are back online and seem to be stable once again. Also sad news to report our win streak has finally ended at 38. Last night we lost to MS it was a good game and my BnB fought well still proud of this bunch but there is work still yet in front of us. Come join us or just stop by and hangout gets some drops in we are a great bunch just ask any of the units that drop with us they will confirm this come check us out.

#30 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:02 PM

I want to start off by saying thanks to CGBI and GBKP for the help we received tonight could not have done it without your help. Congratz BnB we are finally on the map took New Oslo it was a close run with the Aces defense good games guys. I'm proud of you BnB guys well fought for those of you guys that are looking for a good FP unit to join if you are reading this post you found it. We took our 1st of many planets tonight good job guys from here we take Terra!

#31 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:10 AM

Just a reminder I will not be on Sunday or Tuesday sorry guys gonna be busy BnB may or may not be dropping those nights depends on who gets on to lead them just giving the other units that drop with us a heads up.

#32 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 06:50 AM

I just want to anouce we now have our website some what up to date if any of you guys want to check it out http://tdzgaming.webs.com/. We have our full roster a little back story on us FW videos including the 12 Kodiak run is there come check us out hope you enjoy. Updating original post with website info as well.

#33 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 11:33 AM

Nice work last night Ghost Bear we took another one! Lets keep this momentum up I'm gonna be off the game for a few days I will return Thursday so you can bet BNB will be blood thirsty by then come join us in the taking of another FRR world.

#34 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:11 AM

BNB still going strong guys we have now moved up to 3rd on the CGB loyalist leaderboard wont be long before we move up to #1 if the other 2 don't get moving. Come be apart of something epic guys BNB will pave the way to Terra with YOUR help of course.

#35 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 04:16 PM

BnB is now accepting new recruits looking to fill out solid CW core 12man and hope to start another. Our drop nights are Tuesday Thursday Fridays 7pm-10pm Central, and on Sunday afternoons from 2pm to around 8pm Central. We mainly focus CW but do quick drops often to fill in gaps. If you like Ghost Bear and want to be apart of the big push to Terra then this is the place for you. We are small in numbers but extremely active and committed to the cause we are accepting all skill levels and able to train if need be. There are no requirements to join just have to be willing to play CW. We are laid back no rules we don't force you to drop CW or show up for drop night you can come and go as you please in this clan you get out what you put in. If you can only make 1 drop night a month we can still use you on that night, every little bit helps so if you want to play Faction Play and you are tire of solo dropping or tired of your inactive unit come check us out. If this sounds like a home for you pm me or bump this thread and I will get back with you, you can also drop in on our TS at :bnbgaming.tk password cgb ask for Deadeye254 or pm me if I am on. Also check us out on our webpage http://tdzgaming.webs.com/ we have some new videos of our CW matches if you would like a sneak peak of what its like to run with the BnB.

Edited by Deadeye254, 24 July 2016 - 06:11 AM.

#36 BattleBunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 541 posts
  • LocationWarren

Posted 24 July 2016 - 05:29 AM

Goodluck with the project Deadeye. Hope you find some guys.

#37 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:13 AM

Thanks for the support bro we are steadily growing grabbed 3 solid guys this weekend

#38 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:22 AM

Great games this weekend BNB did not tag a planet but we were key in the taking of the 2 planet Ghost Bear took this weekend trust me when I tell you it would not have happened without our help just need a few more bodies in the mix to start getting the tags. Also I want to clarify we do not require that you make all the drop nights show up when you can and your help will be very appreciated. I don't care if you only make 1 drop a month it will help casual or extremely competitive we have a home for you. I know you guys are out there tired of being rolled by other teams in FW come be apart of something.

#39 Strakus

• Pip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 09:01 AM

Do you accept casual EU timezone players? Defo interested in getting CW drops in. When you say 'central' do you mean CET?

#40 Stormie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 279 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 24 July 2016 - 09:15 AM

View PostStrakus, on 24 July 2016 - 09:01 AM, said:

Do you accept casual EU timezone players? Defo interested in getting CW drops in. When you say 'central' do you mean CET?

He means central US. I'm sure deadeye would love to have you, but to play FP you'd need to be playing US primetime. If you want to chat bout your unit options let me know

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users