Teammate Reward System - "bravo Zulu"

No replies to this topic

#1 Draecos

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 07:22 PM

We need a way for players to "award" people who they felt performed well, or did something they thought that merits an honorable mention. A "BRAVO ZULU", if you will (Navy-speak for "job well done"). There have been times where a teammate has come to my aid or did something for the team that I felt really helped us win, but that action would not be recognized by the game's official scoring system. In those moments, I give them a verbal "good job" or an "atta boy!", but I really wish there were a way I could do something more.

So, my suggestion is that we have a way to give a player an honorable mention, with a noted reward. My suggestion......

Allow us to "donate" or reward a player out of our own match earnings. Something small so it doesn't become a bounty system or whatnot, but maybe something along the lines of 5,000 to 10,000 C-Bills out of our own earnings, along with a note that states their actions/contributions were recognized. OR!...... even for an opponent that we felt merited a tip of the hat, so to speak.

Or a new metric introduced in the game, something like the League of Legends honor system.

Just would like to see a way for the players... the community.... have some say over recognition. I feel it's something that would improve the gameplay and the community.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users