• LocationInner Sphere

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:23 AM

#2 Spleenslitta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,617 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:39 AM

Saw the entire thing. That guy has a quick mouth and good lungs to keep talking like that.

#3 Jables McBarty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts
  • LocationIn the backfield.

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:00 PM

This has been posted....several....times.

First time it was posted I watched for like 90 seconds, realized how full of himself this dude is, and turned it off before my brain started getting dumber.

#4 Glaive-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 951 posts
  • LocationIn a cave

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:01 PM

Watching that made me want to load up MW3 again

#5 Jables McBarty

• 1,035 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:04 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...new-mwo-review/

/kappa

#6 Claxton Weathers

• PipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 75 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:16 PM

He reminds me of Posted Image

Edited by Claxton Weathers, 26 May 2016 - 12:16 PM.

#7 BigBenn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 571 posts
  • LocationSioux Falls, SD

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:16 PM

Thanks for posting. First time I've seen it.

This guy is quick with wit and words. He has a talent, though his choice of verbiage is a bit harsh, imo. He makes some good points and does offer some good info. If you're able to stick with him long enough it is entertaining. ;)

#8 Belacose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 539 posts
  • LocationArlington Texas

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:17 PM

Stopped watching when dude said the cockpit of the Mad Cat was based on a B-2 bomber as his video displayed a picture of a B-52. The nose cone actually more resembles that of a B-29.

#9 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:20 PM

View PostBigBenn, on 26 May 2016 - 12:16 PM, said:

Thanks for posting. First time I've seen it.

This guy is quick with wit and words. He has a talent, though his choice of verbiage is a bit harsh, imo. He makes some good points and does offer some good info. If you're able to stick with him long enough it is entertaining. Posted Image

Andrew Dice Clay/ Southpark/Beavis and Butthead fans will be entertained. People who need more than "cornholio" to be entertained/informed, probably less so.

Semi-Ignorant Loudmouths with Webcams, the new selfie.

Edited by Bishop Steiner, 26 May 2016 - 12:21 PM.

#10 Escef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:31 PM

View PostJables McBarty, on 26 May 2016 - 12:00 PM, said:

First time it was posted I watched for like 90 seconds, realized how full of himself this dude is, ...

I made it to almost 3 minutes. I could tolerate him being full of himself, but I finally decided the guy talks too much about sex for someone making a video in a bedroom with walls covered in video game posters.

EDIT:

What I mean to say is that he reminds of the role Eric Idle played in this skit.

Edited by Escef, 26 May 2016 - 12:33 PM.

#11 Jables McBarty

• 1,035 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:08 PM

View PostEscef, on 26 May 2016 - 12:31 PM, said:

I made it to almost 3 minutes. I could tolerate him being full of himself, but I finally decided the guy talks too much about sex for someone making a video in a bedroom with walls covered in video game posters.

EDIT:

What I mean to say is that he reminds of the role Eric Idle played in this skit.

SAY! NO! MORE!

btw, what's it like?

(didn't actually watch clip, not sure if just repeating what Eric Idle says in this one...)

#12 Claxton Weathers

• PipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 75 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:15 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 26 May 2016 - 12:20 PM, said:

Andrew Dice Clay/ Southpark/Beavis and Butthead fans will be entertained. People who need more than "cornholio" to be entertained/informed, probably less so.

Everybody's a critic, its the world we live in

#13 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:45 PM

View PostClaxton Weathers, on 26 May 2016 - 01:15 PM, said:

Everybody's a critic, its the world we live in

True, and if I ranted like the 14 year old ADHD offspring of a sailor and a lumberjack that drank a 6 pack of redbull, I too could be a YouTube celebrity.

Such is the world we live in, where the Voice, Justine Beiber, the Kardasihans and such are all relevant. And apparently, angry neckbeards with anger management issues and limited vocabulary.

EDIT:

lol... would love to see it go right over rageaholic's head....

#14 Davegt27

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,010 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:41 PM

OP if you like that you might find this interesting

https://www.youtube....B0mdPOMU3NffkXs

#15 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:45 PM

View PostJables McBarty, on 26 May 2016 - 12:00 PM, said:

This has been posted....several....times.

First time it was posted I watched for like 90 seconds, realized how full of himself this dude is, and turned it off before my brain started getting dumber.

[redacted]

View PostBishop Steiner, on 26 May 2016 - 12:20 PM, said:

People who need to be right all the time, to feel intellectually superior, and never get invited to social gatherings outside of basements or comic book stores generally think the way you do, yes.

If you never got past the crudeness of Southpark or Beavis and Butthead and appreciated the humor in the social commentary of both shows then you have my sympathies. Which is rather amusing since the creators of both of those shows were heavily inspired by Monty Python; a show that, of course, was never stupid nor crude.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 28 May 2016 - 05:32 AM.
Insults

#16 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:43 PM

View PostJables McBarty, on 26 May 2016 - 08:31 PM, said:

And while SP and BNB were inspired by MP, there is a difference. Was too young for BNB, but I was a long-time fan of South Park and a huge fan of Monty Python, and they are not the same levels of crudeness or stupidity.

Yes I was mocking you. If you want to know why read my posts to Bishop that existed before nannystate stepped in.

Lots of people claim they have aspergers. And even if they do it's a livable condition that can be improved upon if the work is put in. If they had unworkable levels of aspergers they wouldn't be posting. Hiding behind it as an excuse to act however they want without getting called out for it is like me saying I played poorly because I have epilepsy. They're functional enough to know better.

And yeah Mr. Creosote or the Black Knight wasn't crude at all. And everything Monty Python did was golden. There wasn't any stupid pointless stuff.

Please. Viewed in the moral context of their times the two entities are not that different.

Edited by dervishx5, 26 May 2016 - 09:08 PM.

#17 Mechwarrior1441491

• 1,157 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:57 PM

EDIT:

You preening, mewling peasants judging someone who put this much effort into a VERY accurate and well done run down of the entire Btech genre, because you feel he's "full of himself."

Guess what. He's doing it on purpose. It's a puff piece. Would we rather hear a monotone drooling nerd who can barely speak, whispering the details of battletech?

Haters gonna hate.

I have respect for what he puts out because of the honest and grueling review of PGI's adventure into Battletech. It's accurate and to the point.

Edited by GAGONMYlOCK, 26 May 2016 - 08:58 PM.

#18 Claxton Weathers

• PipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 75 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:02 AM

Life is ours, we live it our way
all these words i don't just say
And nothing else matters.....

#19 Escef

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:36 PM

View PostGAGONMYlOCK, on 26 May 2016 - 08:57 PM, said:

Guess what. He's doing it on purpose. It's a puff piece. Would we rather hear a monotone drooling nerd who can barely speak, whispering the details of battletech?

And instead, he made something equally unwatchable. He doesn't get a free pass just because he went to the other extreme.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users