44 replies to this topic

#41 Black Ivan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:53 AM

View Postmeteorol, on 01 June 2016 - 06:15 AM, said:

Or they could make CW not suck so people actually want to play it.

Good idea, I'm on it, but that would mean that they would have to put much effort and thinking into it for things like Match Making and modes and so on.

How I see it PGI is more interested in getting out the next Mech Pack rather than any real other progress.

CW is dying especially after Phase 3 failure

#42 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:36 AM

View PostGeneralKota307, on 30 May 2016 - 04:40 PM, said:

The problem with population is a hard one to figure out but I might have figured out a possible solution.

Based on traditional allies you could merge
-Kurita, Marik, Liao
-Davion, Steiner

This would make the faction list from 10 down to 7 therefore letting factions have more population leaving all the clans seperate and keeping The Rasalhauge Republic as it's own faction.

Making the list of factions
-FedCom
-KML Allyship (Kurita, Marik, and Liao)
-Free Rasalhauge Republic
-Clan Ghost Bear
-Clan Wolf
-Clan Smoke Jaguar
-Clan Jade Falcon

This would also give all of these listed factions a Clan border.

This makes sense. You don't even have to "Remove" your faction colors so to speak. Everyone gets to keep their own flag. The simple fact you condense the attack lanes down from 10 factions to say 3/4 is a pretty big deal. Might as well chunk FRR into clans and get it over with.

View PostGeneralKota307, on 31 May 2016 - 07:26 AM, said:

You could therefore maybe merge FRR with the FedCom therefore giving you 3 factions to get points from I would like to see them let you store your loyalty points in a "container" and when you want distribute them to the factions you can in any way you would like. This would also give people a reason to stay with that alliance because they can reach multiple rank 20's instews of leaving when you get there.

Just toss FRR to the clans. Mechthedane is a trash MERC now anyway with the -MS- borg. (sarcasm)

#43 Stikyard

• PipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:27 AM

The community seems to have a lot of promising ideas to improve FW.

The Devs. are silent... hopefully listening.

#44 SteamCharts Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 05:59 PM

View PostStikyard, on 01 June 2016 - 11:27 AM, said:

The community seems to have a lot of promising ideas to improve FW.

The Devs. are silent... hopefully listening.

Absolutely! Mechwarrior Online is a great, growing game with a vibrant future that you can be a part of! Buy a mech pack today! There is absolutely NO truth to the swirling rumors that this game will be shut down by the end of the year.

#45 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:59 AM

View PostSteamCharts Kerensky, on 04 June 2016 - 05:59 PM, said:

Absolutely! Mechwarrior Online is a great, growing game with a vibrant future that you can be a part of! Buy a mech pack today! There is absolutely NO truth to the swirling rumors that this game will be shut down by the end of the year.

I see what you are doing there -- you are trying to get me to buy a mech pack aren't you. Yaay! More content!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users