Psr Calculation Adjustment

No replies to this topic

#1 CARLTHELLAMA

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:42 AM

I suggest that a pilot's ranking within his team be a factor in PSR increase or decrease. Even the best pilots, when saddled with an extremely poor team cannot achieve a high match score. If this happens repeatedly, the pilot's PSR will suffer through no fault of his own.

While I am not an awesome pilot (mostly due to massive lag caused by my inadequate computer and internet connection), I more often than not finish with a higher damage and match score than 50% of my team. However, despite my best efforts, my teams have been consistently losing and my PSR spiraling downward. My scores, while decent (average 300 dmg), are not astronomically high enough to at least garner a zero change in PSR. Since the actual secret formula for how PGI determines the PSR is unknown to us plebeians this may already be a considered factor, but I do not believe so based on my observations.

I believe that if a player does better than a good portion of his team but his team still loses, that his better performance than his team mates should be taken into account for his PSR calculations, instead of just having to meet an arbitrary match score level to determine increase, decrease, or null.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users