2 replies to this topic

#1 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:26 AM

Hey all,

Just seeing what are the best hours/days in which to catch the majority of our fellow Ghost Bear pilots dropping in Faction Play. I've been keeping tabs and our presence in FP is almost non-existent for the majority of times I'm checking. Just seeing if this is a perpetual state of being in regards to the Ghost Bear contribution to FP or if we actually have warriors dropping and I'm just missing them. (I'm not expecting numbers like on the Jade Falcon front but at least 1-2 coordinated drops would be ideal).

Also, I've been seeing Deadeye from BNB active in the forums trying to drum up support for FP. I'm potentially going to be starting my own unit and was wondering if there is any form of coordination between Loyalist units within the Touman and if so who else I need to talk to. Thanks in advance for any insight and see you on the battlefield warriors.

Hurdle the dead, trample the wounded o7

#2 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:04 AM

I'm going to reply to this post even tho me a Bjorn talked on TS earlier today I will answer these questions for anyone else wondering the same thing. The answer is yes there is coordination happening on the CGB main hub cgbi.mainvoice.info:8501
They drop nearly every night they can get the #'s on as far as BnB we drop Tuesdays Thursdays Fridays and Sundays around 7pm central. To answer the other question we run at least 1 12 man on drop nights sometimes 2 (mainly on Friday nights seems to be our biggest draw) and 1 or 2 scouting teams. Please direct the members of your units here to drop FP or even scouting the more coordinated we are the better we will do with our fewer #s. Hope this helps

#3 JasonIIC

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 02:56 PM

CGBI official FW focus nights are Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. We usually see decent traffic on Fridays, as well. Drop by the TS anytime, we always have members down to drop.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users