#141 Wanderer of the Mists

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 89 posts
  • LocationAlabama UAS

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:26 AM

I can't wait to see pixel Sun Spider ^^

Edited by Warden of Reason, 26 April 2018 - 08:24 AM.

#142 Luscious Dan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 13 August 2020 - 12:01 PM

Just a quick update here... the Piranha, Incubus, Black Lanner, Hellfire, Rifleman IIC, Nova Cat, and Sun Spider are done. Some minor tweaks all over the place, including updated PPCs for just about everything and some tweaks to the color palette. Mad Cat mk2 has been modified to look like the MWO version, not the MW4/tabletop I made up before. Cougar should probably get the same update now that I think about it, as I did the old version based off the Adder and MW4 Cougar. Oh, and I added a nice, chunky logo graphic in the corner.

Blood Asp, Warhammer IIC, Executioner, and Vapor Eagle just need some more detailing and that'll be everything for the Clan lineup. A couple days worth of tinkering should do it.

Posted Image

Edited by Luscious Dan, 13 August 2020 - 12:03 PM.

#143 Valdarion Silarius

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 1,672 posts
  • LocationWubbing and dakkaing everyone in best jellyfish mech

Posted 13 August 2020 - 12:21 PM

Do you have a deviant art page or any other site where you have close ups of your pixel mechs? I might make a perler bead design of your Rifleman IIC and some of my other favorite mechs from your list one of these days.

#144 Luscious Dan

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 13 August 2020 - 12:56 PM

Not really, I host the files via my dusty old blog. They're just PNGs, MS paint will open them. That's actually what I use to edit them since I do it on a variety of machines when I have a little spare time.

A really lazy way to get blown up images without any blurring of the pixels is just to zoom in via MS paint (up to 800%) and take a screenshot, then crop that down.

#145 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 15 August 2020 - 02:16 PM

View PostLuscious Dan, on 13 August 2020 - 12:01 PM, said:

Just a quick update here... the Piranha, Incubus, Black Lanner, Hellfire, Rifleman IIC, Nova Cat, and Sun Spider are done. Some minor tweaks all over the place, including updated PPCs for just about everything and some tweaks to the color palette. Mad Cat mk2 has been modified to look like the MWO version, not the MW4/tabletop I made up before. Cougar should probably get the same update now that I think about it, as I did the old version based off the Adder and MW4 Cougar. Oh, and I added a nice, chunky logo graphic in the corner.

Blood Asp, Warhammer IIC, Executioner, and Vapor Eagle just need some more detailing and that'll be everything for the Clan lineup. A couple days worth of tinkering should do it.

Posted Image

Holy mechromancy!!

Edited by Odanan, 15 August 2020 - 02:16 PM.

#146 Luscious Dan

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 15 August 2020 - 09:10 PM

I hesitate to ever call these things 100% finished, as I always come back and tinker, but the Clan lineup is more or less complete. After several years of ignoring the problem, I banged out an Executioner torso from scratch in like 20 minutes and I don't hate it this time. After spending so many hours trying to do it the first time, it was a little embarrassing how quick it went lol.

Posted Image

#147 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 11:12 PM

You are now the master Posted Image

#148 Luscious Dan

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 16 August 2020 - 01:22 AM

Thanks! Now only like ... 30? ... IS mechs to finish some day!

#149 Luscious Dan

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 14 October 2020 - 12:06 AM

Posted Image

It's official, the Inner Sphere has too damn many mechs. The lights are done though, at least. As always, I retouched a few of the previous designs along the way, while adding the missing Commando, Spider, Osiris, Urbie, Firestarter, Panther, Raven, and Wolfhound. I guess you could say I've been busy.

Mediums will resume shortly... I blocked in a quick Cicada but I think I need a little time doing other hobby stuff (paint some 40k maybe) before I dive back in. Like I said, there's just so damn many mechs it's a little overwhelming lol.

#150 Luscious Dan

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 25 November 2020 - 01:58 PM

Big update to the IS mechs... mediums are done! That means the Cicada, Vulcan, Blackjack, Hellspawn, Vindicator, Crab, Enforcer, Trebuchet, Uziel, Dervish, Griffin, Kintaro, Shadowhawk, and Wolverine.

A couple really minor changes elsewhere as well, notably the Crusader weapon door and Mauler's weapons getting updated to the proper, matching style. It still needs some cleanup though, I spotted a few other things I was too lazy to fix in the moment.

I need a nap.

Posted Image

Edited by Luscious Dan, 25 November 2020 - 01:59 PM.

#151 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 November 2020 - 04:31 AM

View PostLuscious Dan, on 25 November 2020 - 01:58 PM, said:

Big update to the IS mechs... mediums are done! That means the Cicada, Vulcan, Blackjack, Hellspawn, Vindicator, Crab, Enforcer, Trebuchet, Uziel, Dervish, Griffin, Kintaro, Shadowhawk, and Wolverine.

A couple really minor changes elsewhere as well, notably the Crusader weapon door and Mauler's weapons getting updated to the proper, matching style. It still needs some cleanup though, I spotted a few other things I was too lazy to fix in the moment.

I need a nap.

Posted Image

They are beautiful!!! Thank you very much!

Edited by Odanan, 26 November 2020 - 04:31 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users