Explosion Effects

3 replies to this topic

#1 LTGear

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 25 June 2016 - 08:22 PM

I would suggest that PGI would give us some real dramatic explosion effects of mechs. This would be like mechs almost blown to pieces like when it critically damaged of coarse not all the time defends on the mech damage. also give us the banging of metal when mechs collide. THis would make it like real time battle environment. Please give us the feel for that. i also hope that UAC 20 shots sound effect would give greater sound on my bass speaker. IS this possible? would PGI be interested with this suggestion? i won't be playing WOT no more if all this materialized.

#2 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 25 June 2016 - 08:25 PM

MWLL had some nice ones...ammo explosions being kinda spectacular, with missiles flying out (harmlessly) into the sky, not unlike fireworks

They also had Stackpoling...but we don't need that nuclear fire

#3 Kadreal

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 08:41 PM

Agreed, the MMLL ammo explosions and core rupture (10% chance of small nuke like explosion on engine destruction) was really quite fun. Of course to make the ammo explosions work, we'd need to increase the odds of ammo cooking off....

Edited by Kadreal, 25 June 2016 - 08:41 PM.

#4 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 25 June 2016 - 08:45 PM

View PostKadreal, on 25 June 2016 - 08:41 PM, said:

Agreed, the MMLL ammo explosions and core rupture (10% chance of small nuke like explosion on engine destruction) was really quite fun. Of course to make the ammo explosions work, we'd need to increase the odds of ammo cooking off....

I've enjoyed the idea of less deadly, but more frequent, ammo explosions

If they came with a spectacle, that would be even better

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users