Basic Feature Suggestions

No replies to this topic

#1 Brody

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 06:02 AM

BASIC FEATURE SUGGESTIONS

The idea behind this thread is to make a place for feature suggestions that aren't broad sweeping suggestions that change the game or how it is played. No new 'mechs, no map updates, no game modes. Just ideas that make playing the game easier and more enjoyable for all players. None of these suggestions are going to be wildly supported, nor will they whip the community into a troll frenzy that might otherwise get them noticed. Most of them won't even warrant an objection of any kind. Since the best ideas are simple, achievable, and profitable for both the players and the producers alike, they are the ones which are most likely to go unnoticed. This thread is my way of fixing that. I will try to update as often as I am able to include the most basic suggestions that would have the most positive effect.

Please feel free to respond with your suggestions here, or to discuss any suggestions I have made. hopefully I will be able to update this thread primarily from the suggestions made in response to it.

Happy hunting 'Mechwarriors.

1. User Interface

I'm just starting this out to get it up and running, I have my own ideas to put here, but I haven't taken the time to read through the forums to find what threads or posts already cover this topic. Edit coming soon.

2. Social Interface - The chat feature is something that PGI is constantly working on and have very recently updated several times ( http://mwomercs.com/...69-17-may-2016/ and http://mwomercs.com/...atch-notes#chat ) and should be split into two categories: In-game-chat and Chat Window.
  • In-game-chat
    Filler
  • Chat Window
    Filler
3. Match Making - Filler

4. Player Profile - Filler

5. Community Events - Filler

6. Miscellaneous - Filler

Edited by Brody, 29 July 2016 - 06:27 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users