22 replies to this topic

#21 BabyCakes666

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:52 AM

View Postsneeking, on 05 August 2016 - 05:42 AM, said:

In actual fact i believe the thread was working in much the same way as it is now before it was changed.

The change is a obvious reference to the latest strengthening of Facebook policies on content filtering.

Not to mention they locked out and are continuing to lock out millions of accounts daily and requesting digital upload of sensitive personal documents for reactivation as well.

Are we talking about this now ?

If not then the title change isn't working as intended.

View Postsneeking, on 05 August 2016 - 05:42 AM, said:

In actual fact i believe the thread was working in much the same way as it is now before it was changed.

The change is a obvious reference to the latest strengthening of Facebook policies on content filtering.

Not to mention they locked out and are continuing to lock out millions of accounts daily and requesting digital upload of sensitive personal documents for reactivation as well.

Are we talking about this now ?

If not then the title change isn't working as intended.

the thread has fail

TIME TO BAIL!!!

#22 sneeking

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,586 posts
  • Locationwest OZ

Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:59 AM

So you see no correlation between current news on fb policy on content filtering under the catchphrase of "clickbait" and the editing of you're topic title
In the same 12 to 24hr period ?

#23 BabyCakes666

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 06:34 AM

View Postsneeking, on 05 August 2016 - 05:59 AM, said:

So you see no correlation between current news on fb policy on content filtering under the catchphrase of "clickbait" and the editing of you're topic title
In the same 12 to 24hr period ?

i am way to inebriated

to anser this atm

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users