#102 ExoForce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 777 posts
  • LocationFields of the Nephilim

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:49 AM

View PostKeshav Murali, on 11 August 2016 - 03:48 AM, said:

Maulers have dakka. Dakka will be stronger after heat 2.0. So will be the BNC-3E.

I wouldn't want to sound ridiculous, but stalkers have survived every meta change and have always been T2 OR BETTER, in the history of their existence, and I doubt high hardpoints and great hitboxes will ever go outta fashion.

You love Stalkers? Me too.
Go to this link: https://www.learner....d_pyramids.html
Select rectangular pyramid. Drag the top with your mouse so the top is in the center, right in the front of You.
Imagine that You are looking straight towards Stalkers head. Drag the top "or nose" down so it touches lower edge. Contemplate. Now drag the top "or nose" back to the center, contemplate and thank me later....

Edited by ExoForce, 11 August 2016 - 11:53 AM.

#103 Rock Roller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 310 posts
  • LocationPacific North West USA

Posted 11 August 2016 - 12:24 PM

I am dieing to see the end result. It should be interesting to see how they all stack up. I want to see how the bottom tier mechs score vs. the top. The median spread should be interesting.

#104 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 12:26 PM

Given the wholesale group queue farming I expect to see... the spread won't be anything different outside the top 10s.

#105 MarsThunder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 237 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 11 August 2016 - 01:00 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...t=201608assault
- PGI, why not to show leaderboard score in the match list (and not general match score)?
And solo kills also.

Edited by MarsThunder, 11 August 2016 - 01:01 PM.

#106 Rock Roller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 310 posts
  • LocationPacific North West USA

Posted 11 August 2016 - 01:02 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 11 August 2016 - 12:26 PM, said:

Given the wholesale group queue farming I expect to see... the spread won't be anything different outside the top 10s.

I have been watching all of the leaderboard events. It has showed quite a spread actually. The bottom vs top mechs have had some pretty big divergence.

#107 Megaduce Flare

• Pip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 01:42 PM

View PostIngga Raokai, on 11 August 2016 - 02:44 AM, said:

Scuse me, did AWS-8Q not on the sale? or am I blind.

The Awesome 8Q is indeed on sale for 1,761 MC or 4,396,775 C-bills. I checked the in-game store earlier today as I was wondering about that myself.

I can only assume that when the 'sale list' was made the other day the 8Q was left off of it when it was copy-pasta'd to the news post. The same thing happened with all of the Atlases, but enough people made a fuss about that chassis line not being part of the 'Assault Sale' that they were edited on to the list not too long after.

#108 Ingga Raokai

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 239 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 11 August 2016 - 01:59 PM

View PostMegaduce Flare, on 11 August 2016 - 01:42 PM, said:

The Awesome 8Q is indeed on sale for 1,761 MC or 4,396,775 C-bills. I checked the in-game store ...

Aye, I just saw it right on the first of the list on Store home page. (first on the line, seems like calling me to buy it... tempting... not for meta, but "occasional" walk, and I also a bit of PokeMechWarrior type)

#109 Shushady

Rookie

• The Fallen
  • The Fallen
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:27 PM

Pretty sure I got DQ'd because someone knocked on my door when a match started...

#110 Jhondra

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 23 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:54 PM

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 10 August 2016 - 06:30 PM, said:

Can the Mastery bundles be bought for MC through the in-game store? The website only shows the Gift Store cash price for the bundle.

Yes, and just FWIW, if you buy 12000 MC for $49.99, the cash price on the gift store for the Atlas is $41, but at 10265 MC, it is $42.73. So unless you buy MC's at a discount (i.e. during a sale like now, where you get some extra) or you buy $99.99 blocks, you're better to buy on the gift store for cash...

Just for you penny pinchers...

#111 LT. HARDCASE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationDark Space

Posted 11 August 2016 - 05:00 PM

View PostSagamore, on 10 August 2016 - 07:33 PM, said:

It's okay, you don't want that variant anyways. Not even worth playing with the 30% c-bill bonus.

Nah I have one. It dead-sided with a STD engine, 2x PPC, 2x AC5 is one of my most consistent mechs.

#112 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 11 August 2016 - 06:54 PM

View PostMega0, on 10 August 2016 - 06:29 PM, said:

*scratches off Awesome from the list of potentially unpopular assaults*Posted Image

Sorry buddy, I MAY have changed my mind a little ;)

#113 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 01:31 AM

Well the scores are already looking suspicious for some mechs... top kodiak is 4425. That's on average, 442 scored per game. Think about that.... that's FIVE Solo Most Damage killing blows, winning and surviving, about 900 damage, and 6 assists... PER GAME.... The player...according to the leaderboard has exactly 10 wins and 2 losses since season 1 began. 52 kills and 1 death, average match score is 953. He's EIGHT HUNDRED score ahead of the second place kodiak pilot. And all this is being done in matches with a LOT of assault mechs, who aren't exactly cannon fodder.

Edited by Dee Eight, 12 August 2016 - 01:33 AM.

#114 SlightlyMobileTurret

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Lance Corporal
  • 718 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:24 AM

I'd like to remind you just how high Twinky was scoring when he won the KDK-3 leaderboards.

Something like an average of over 1000 damage and 3 kills every match with a 9 K/D

https://www.reddit.c...5k_leaderboard/

Posted Image

As I remember it, the queue was flooded with as many kodiaks as there are assaults running around right now.

#115 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 04:19 AM

Yes but 10 PERFECT games of the year, out of 12 games played... that's not just a good player... even if its an alternate account of a tier 1 playing with tier 5s. At some stage PGI needs to actually start investigating the top scores on a leaderboard, AS IT IS HAPPENING. They need to start putting auto-flags into the scoring system that when an account keeps putting up spectacular scores...they investigate how that is possible and what other players in those games were doing.

#116 D V Devnull

• 4,297 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 05:23 AM

Wow... the discussion just moves so fast when I'm away...

View PostAppuagab, on 10 August 2016 - 10:10 PM, said:

PGI, can you stop doing this please? Awarding players with garbage is very rude. I'd rather have 100 c-bills or 10 gxp istead of pile of trash which I have to see every time I fit my modules.

Actually, I find the Consumable Module Packs rather nice to have. It gives a temporary boost to my -intake, as I'm not having to pay out to refill. Please don't try to take them from others who appreciate them, okay? Now, if you wanted to suggest improving the Cool Shot provided in the Consumable Module Packs, say to a "9"-size, that I would support. But doing away with them entirely simply won't do, as there are many who appreciate being able to earn them in this way. ;)

View PostSQW, on 10 August 2016 - 11:01 PM, said:

Need a Mech Bay sale. Running out of space...

Please, do people a favor... QUIT PUSHING... They only come just one measly time a year in that fashion, and you're just going to have to wait patiently for it. It's at all possible that your pushing is causing decreasing chances of even having a Mech Bay Sale in the first bloody place. So please, quit making things worse for others. :angry:

View PostDee Eight, on 11 August 2016 - 10:04 AM, said:

One thing to remember to speed up matchmaking...enable all three server zones.

Unless one or more zones actually causes you some real problems with actually being able to play the game. You know, things like disconnects, desyncs, massive lag, etc. ... In which case, the person having the issues has no choice but to put up with the MatchMaker delays. Good thing that PGI gave a good share of time for the event, I think? :mellow:

View PostMarsThunder, on 11 August 2016 - 01:00 PM, said:

http://mwomercs.com/...t=201608assault
- PGI, why not to show leaderboard score in the match list (and not general match score)?
And solo kills also.

A darn fine question... Maybe we'll get to see this in the future, provided it doesn't cause some kind of issue that PGI is limiting themselves with? :huh:

View PostShushady, on 11 August 2016 - 03:27 PM, said:

Pretty sure I got DQ'd because someone knocked on my door when a match started...

Life happens... It just never waits... Not much you can do about it. -_-

~D. V. "Stuck with a mixed batch of emotions, I guess?" Devnull

#117 Memnon Valerius Thrax

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 766 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 August 2016 - 05:24 AM

The Leaderboard just kidding me.

i made 4 matches yesterday with my EXE and i got 685, 300, 504,514 MS. That means 2003 in total.
but i got only 1034 points in the ladder.

im super angry about that

#118 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 05:37 AM

The leaderboard scoring doesn't use matchscore.

#119 PFC Carsten

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 12 August 2016 - 05:43 AM

View PostKeshav Murali, on 12 August 2016 - 03:24 AM, said:

I'd like to remind you just how high Twinky was scoring when he won the KDK-3 leaderboards.

Something like an average of over 1000 damage and 3 kills every match with a 9 K/D

https://www.reddit.c...5k_leaderboard/

Posted Image

As I remember it, the queue was flooded with as many kodiaks as there are assaults running around right now.

Quad UAC/10 you say? Rigging the leaderboard, I say. Even though probably not intentional, but you have to acknowledge that Ghost Heat was not functioning correctly in that build. Without it, who knows how the scores would have looked.

Edited by PFC Carsten, 12 August 2016 - 05:48 AM.

#120 PFC Carsten

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 12 August 2016 - 05:49 AM

View PostMemnon Valerius Thrax, on 12 August 2016 - 05:24 AM, said:

The Leaderboard just kidding me.

i made 4 matches yesterday with my EXE and i got 685, 300, 504,514 MS. That means 2003 in total.
but i got only 1034 points in the ladder.

im super angry about that

Event scoring is like this:
Score Formula: (Solo Kill x 30) + (Kill Most Damage x 20) + (Killing Blow x 10) + ( Kill Assist x 10) + (Win × 10) + (Loss × 5) + (Survive × 10) + (Dead × 5) + ((Damage done - Team Damage) ÷ 15)

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users