2016 Customer Appreciation Rewards Program!

819 replies to this topic

#361 Lybell

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:18 AM

I ve a Question,

if i buy a Collector-Pack Gift Code and send it to a Friend, will the Friend get the ECM-Stalker or do I get the Stalker?

#362 Jay Leon Hart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:26 AM

View PostLybell, on 14 August 2016 - 07:18 AM, said:

I ve a Question,

if i buy a Collector-Pack Gift Code and send it to a Friend, will the Friend get the ECM-Stalker or do I get the Stalker?

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 11 August 2016 - 05:47 PM, said:

• Reward eligibility for content acquired through Gift Code redemption is determined by the original purchase date of the Gift Code. Example: If you redeemed a Gift Code on August 10th 2016 that was purchased prior to October 6th 2015 at 10:01 AM PDT (5:01 PM UTC), you will not qualify for any associated Rewards.
• Rewards are provided to the Giftee, not the Gifter.

#363 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:26 AM

View PostLybell, on 14 August 2016 - 07:18 AM, said:

I ve a Question,

The friend.

#364 Lybell

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:29 AM

Thank you, Jay Leon Hart & MovinTarget for the help.

:-)

#365 Uncle Totty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,556 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSomewhere in the ARDC (Ark-Royal Defense Cordon)

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:45 AM

View PostFrytrixa, on 11 August 2016 - 07:13 PM, said:

Nice, new Black Jack and the 8th Cataphract o.O

What happened to the "Hex special Pattern"? it was pretty cool and I was exited to see more of that -.-
Posted Image

I was more into the cockpit glass myself.

#366 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:01 AM

does it come with a proper decal unlock

Posted Image

#367 RAM

• The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 2,019 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:06 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 13 August 2016 - 04:11 PM, said:

yes...indeed...my error was trying to reason with an ignoramous who isn't about to accept logic or facts or read a message correctly.

Actually I included the urbanmech in the stuff that came with PGI's 15th anniversary rewards. Of course why both to click the provided links to PGI's own announcements when you can act like a buffoon.

View PostDee Eight, on 13 August 2016 - 02:21 PM, said:

Its amusing you lecture people about what is "top-tier" when you were actually here when they did the year 1 rewards and at the time, the urbie collectors pack...$40....was considered top tier by PGI. And since the Urbie collectors being top tier, they have simply maintained that with all subsequent single-mech model collector's packs, except now for $40 you get 3 basic variants and the special instead of 2 and the special as with the urbie. So the value has gone up as well. Hero add-on and reinforcements add-on to a basic pack does NOT make it a top tier pack for the mech model.

Sad to see that neither honesty nor logic are your strong suits Posted Image

RAM
ELH

Edited by RAM, 30 August 2016 - 08:55 PM.
Insult removed.

#368 Cy Mitchell

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:32 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 14 August 2016 - 07:00 AM, said:

The take away of the whole thread is:

Get the minimum pack each month to qualify for early adopter swag, save rest of $$$ for next August and fill in the blanks for all the loyalty swag.

Exactly. That is the lesson that I have learned from this. We have no idea what criteria will cause PGI to "Appreciate" us as customers next year or if they even will. If I see something that I really, really want then I will buy the Basic as an Early Adopter. I will not buy the Extra add ons like I did this year. That way, the money that I would have spent on the add ons will still be available if I want to position myself for any "free" content that might become available next fall.

I fault myself for being under the impression that PGI most appreciated customers who spent money to support the game and buy a lot of Mech Packs. I did not realize you had to buy specific Packs. I now see the error of my way of thinking and purchasing. Thanks to PGI for the education. I am old but still not too old to learn from my mistakes.

#369 Chados

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...over the Rainbow

Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:43 AM

I'm bad. I actually qualify for everything but the Clan top tier reward. I bought all the Unseen collectors' editions except the Archer, which I got for Cbills (I only really wanted the 5W, sold the other one after basics) and the Tempest with some MC I had on hand.

Now...shall I get Kodiaks after all, because I want the Summoners?

Not yet. I sense the possibility of a Rifleman IIC preorder on the horizon. We shall wait and see.

#370 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:57 AM

Yup there is no rush on those kodiaks since no early adopter reward anymore, you can coast till the last minute...

#371 ExAstra

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 10:08 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 14 August 2016 - 02:13 AM, said:

Yes...its so awful that buying a single 2-mech pack gets them a free unique blackjack. Which btw are already great value packs, other than of course the triple-variant mastery rule for skill unlocks means they have to buy basic versions for cbills or MC in-game eventually.
I'm not sure if you take issue with the fact that I think Steam pack buyers drew a short straw, or the fact that I think only they have any reasonable right to be upset about this.

Frankly, I don't care either way. They got what they paid for on Steam as well - yes. If they bought the 30 dollar light pack, they got what they paid for. But they weren't originally included on the list of rewards - completely forgotten about. When questioned, PGI admitted a mistake, and slapped them in with the MC reward area.

Considering they technically bought both a Clan mech and an Inner Sphere mech, I'd have thought qualifying them for the basic tier Clan/IS (Cataphract/Hellbringer) reward would have been more appropriate than the MC (Blackjack) reward.

Do I think they should be whining and moaning? No. Do I think they have a right to be upset? Yes.

That's all I said, and I quote: "The only people who have any logical reason to be upset about any of this are people who purchased mech packages through steam..."

#372 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 14 August 2016 - 11:09 AM

View PostExAstra, on 14 August 2016 - 10:08 AM, said:

"The only people who have any logical reason to be upset about any of this are people who purchased mech packages through steam..."

What are Logic and Reason???

#373 Kargush

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:05 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 14 August 2016 - 11:09 AM, said:

Heresy.

#374 scp

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:05 PM

I've noticed im not elegible for the IS ultimate reward but ive gotten both the marauder and warhammer packs any one else got that issue?

#375 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:09 PM

View Postscp, on 14 August 2016 - 04:05 PM, said:

I've noticed im not elegible for the IS ultimate reward but ive gotten both the marauder and warhammer packs any one else got that issue?

Yeah I thought I had this covered then realized I pre-ordered the Marauder Collectors pack in like september 2015 so it essentially counted towards the loyalty rewards of last year.

If you keep the confirmation emails from when you purchased stuff, it has to be dated October 6th 2015 or later to count for this year.

#376 scp

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:25 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 14 August 2016 - 04:09 PM, said:

Yeah I thought I had this covered then realized I pre-ordered the Marauder Collectors pack in like september 2015 so it essentially counted towards the loyalty rewards of last year.

If you keep the confirmation emails from when you purchased stuff, it has to be dated October 6th 2015 or later to count for this year.

ahh so thats why was wondering about that well thanks for the info :D

#377 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:36 PM

View PostRAM, on 14 August 2016 - 09:06 AM, said:

Sad to see that neither honesty nor logic are your strong suits Posted Image

RAM
ELH

Sad to see that you think anything you could call me would affect me in the slightest.

#378 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:51 PM

View PostChados, on 14 August 2016 - 09:43 AM, said:

Now...shall I get Kodiaks after all, because I want the Summoners?

Not yet. I sense the possibility of a Rifleman IIC preorder on the horizon. We shall wait and see.

You should wait to see what comes in the next two pre-orders as they'll be announced before the deadline for the loyalty rewards this year. I got the kodiaks, huntsman and night gyrs so I am already getting the summoners. I'm just waiting to see what the I.S. pre-order next month turns out to be. If I like the (S)'s camo, I'll get its collector pack, otherwise I can always get the phoenix hawks now that they've buffed them twice and I DO like the (S)'s camo.

#379 kronosblade

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 11:42 PM

Hey so im a bit confused, i jumped on board a bit to quick an bought the wave 3 hankyu first tier package thinking it would get me both the clan reward and clan top tier reward. i realise im probably wrong about that.

So whats the best way for me to get the top tier reward now ?
Upgrade my wave 3 to top tier gladiator ?
or do i have to buy two lots of al la carte to qualify?

#380 ExoForce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 777 posts
  • LocationFields of the Nephilim

Posted 14 August 2016 - 11:46 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 14 August 2016 - 11:09 AM, said:

Chuck Norris - left and right leg.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users