1 reply to this topic

#1 Max Immelmann

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 568 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 21 August 2016 - 05:07 PM

so you are giving away keys and caches for the event. i am opening these and getting all junk. this does not make me want to buy keys in the future. might want to rethink the % chance of getting good awards.

#2 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 21 August 2016 - 05:32 PM

View PostImmelmann, on 21 August 2016 - 05:07 PM, said:

so you are giving away keys and caches for the event. i am opening these and getting all junk. this does not make me want to buy keys in the future. might want to rethink the % chance of getting good awards.

I have a bunch of caches and keys now, from this event and something else (I still haven't earned a single one in regular play) but haven't been assed to open any of them. The only reason I haven't just sold them for cbills is that, hey, I have the keys anyways... Maybe just wait till I get a bunch of really "good looking" caches to spend my free keys on, then sell the rest? I don't know.

The problem I have is that most of the cache contents are largely just junk to me. With 140+ mechs and all the equipment I could ever use, they're all just cbills. That's not bad, mind you - I always need cbills, because I change all my loadouts all the time - but it's not very interesting.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users