Balance For Cw Clan Tech.

1 reply to this topic

#1 KodeRed

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:46 AM

Clan technology should certainly be noticable. Maybe there is a way to allow for that better in CW?
I understand the perceived need for "balance" in Quick Play etc.
However we do pay much more for the Clan mechs and they truly should be better tech and that should be noticable at least in CW.
For example the nurf that seems to occur after you purchase can be very frustrating. Such as what happened to Kodiaks.
There must be a way to get CW to work with proper Clan tech being more "advanced" and showing that.

#2 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:32 PM

I've had my tail kicked by Clan Mechs so many times in CW that I lost count. Look at the map on CW and you can tell that the Clans are winning upon a consistant basis. I know that it is partially the fault of IS players, not enough IS Teams, IS players refusing to help each other, refusing to communicate, etcs. Often times as an IS player the members who appear are simply random, including individual team members who are not interconnected, and who never really fought together as a unit, going up against organized Clan teams. POW....another dead IS Mech.

So I will take the opportunity here (if the mods will pardon me), to do some recruitment. I have the ability to enlist individual players onto a team. So far it's just a small group. If interested, use the private contact option here on the forums and I will get back with you soon enough, perhaps with an invite as well.

But back to the subject, yeah, take a look at the CW map and see just how the Clans are doing vs. IS. It's a clear picture of a lopsided battle.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users