#21 MadC4t

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 108 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:11 AM

I could write some sarcastic sentences about stupid folks at CW, like Mechbuilds, super hero Rambo's who dont listen to the dropleader (if there is one Posted Image ), mechbuilds, aiming, movementguenter (yeah thats right. All the people who stand still if they shoot), torso twisting to spread incoming damage etc etc.

But who cares.

If you dont have a solid group of players, you lose as a Defender. Most of the Jadefalcons are good organized, defenders not. And then you lose again at Counter Attack. But people will not start thinking about "hm... why did we lose?" no. They just queue in again, take the same mechs, do the same mistakes. It's a never ending story.

There will always be better player, thats okay. But if people would act a little more sensitive what happens during a Match around them, that would be great.

And if you are screwed/f*cked up because you are tired of getting Seal Clubbed, vote for IS Planets. At the Upcomming weekend we could get a lot of IS vs IS fights, with "balanced" Mechs.
Oh did I say Balanced?
Yes. IS vs IS all Players have the same requirements. Posted Image

#22 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:19 AM

Me personally, I'm done with CW. Only thing that will bring me back is having the entire thing reworked from the ground up, including maps, gamemodes, and respawns. It's not a fun game. Every match is a 20+minute grindfest that requires a competent and confident dropcaller if you want any chances of success. And the majority of the people playing this game don't want to lead, and some of them even refuse to follow.

It's really saying something when I think mindless 8-minute solo queue matches are infinitely more interesting and satisfying than the game mode that was supposed to be MWO's "endgame".

Maybe someday PGI will make a CW that is half as deep and interesting as NBT or Proxis.

Nope.

Edited by Tarogato, 19 October 2016 - 01:20 AM.

#23 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:35 PM

A bit of a late reply from me, I know, but in my case, I do not have much time to play these days, what with juggling the Real World, but I do try and get on at least twice a week for a few hours each time. I mostly play the quick-play games, as I find it tediously boring to wait for a team to assemble in the faction play matches (I never did have much patience for waiting in line - for anything) but if you or any other FRR citizens see me online, feel free to drop me a HPG message and invite me in a game or two; I would enjoy playing alongside an all FRR team, either in FP or quick-play games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users