All i see are squares

#3 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,882 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:11 AM

Was it Colonel Mustard, in the Library, with the Bushwacker?

#4 Alienized

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:17 AM

thug.

#5 VitriolicViolet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Corsair
  • The Corsair
  • 592 posts
  • LocationAustralia, Melbourne

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:19 PM

puzzle pieced orthographic? presumably the Night Gyr?

#6 Midgie

Swaybacked

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 192 posts
  • LocationThe unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy.

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:45 PM

I think it's a Bushwacker. Russ has several pics up on his Twitter account.

#7 rolly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 995 posts
  • LocationDown the street from the MWO server

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

Scorpion! (In before you know who says it... :D )

Otherwise I'll just hope its an Axeman.

#8 Sauron

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationMordor, NJ

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:28 PM

Templar

#9 762 NATO

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUnder the desk of the Magestrix of Canopus

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:02 PM

@Tina, I apologize for the group of people who do not get on the forums. We still play the game. Do not be disheartened by the salty forumwarriors. Please keep posting! I will keep going til the licence ends or it just gets canned.

#10 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,269 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:02 AM

Bushwalker...huhPosted Image
I'm a bit anxious regarding the next mech since the last IS mechs where mediocre at best and the last IS Medium sucked like nothing ever before did when it came out.
Poor little PXH.Posted Image
Nowadays it gets simply ignored so you actually can do something other than covering and trying not to die within 2secs of the engagement.
Either too slow to have any chance of surviving even a brief firefight (seriously this is the first mech I wver drove where I get onehitted regularely, even Blackjack and Cicada where not that bad) or too big for a light and too undergunned for a medium when sporting a bigger engine.

And the Bushwalker...well its main advantage will be its avianoid appearance.
Its disadvantage will be slow speed. (enginecap 325ish me thinks)
Depending on the quirkening and hitboxes it could be the med version of the Marauder, regarding its toughness.
Alas its story says its a underarmored long range platform with low surface profile.....well there in lies potential for interpretation.
AC10 RA, 2MG right and left torso, 2LRM5left torso and left arm and last but not least a ERLLas CT.
In MWO this translates to odd hardpoints. Quite like the Zeus but as Avianoid and only 55Ts aaaaaand quite low hanging hardpoints wich will ofset its frontal profile due to too much exposure for a med mech.

My building forecasts are:

-- BSW-X1 Prime variant with: LB10X+ 2ASRM6 + (2MGs) ? Not too bad. But quite a bit slow and vulnerable due to XL.
--BSW-X2 variant with 3SRM4 LTLA, 2 Medpulse CT and LB10-X RA
-- BSW-S2 similar to prime depending on hardpoint inflation and quirks

L1 and S2r are not available due to not implemented equipment like light engines, plasmarifles and LBX AC20.

Thanks for the update anyway ... meh lost my bet ... thought it would be the Crusader or an other of the missing iconic mechs.

Edited by The Basilisk, 07 September 2016 - 03:37 AM.

#11 -FLY

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:09 PM

View PostThe Basilisk, on 07 September 2016 - 03:02 AM, said:

Bushwalker...huhPosted Image
I'm a bit anxious regarding the next mech since the last IS mechs where mediocre at best and the last IS Medium sucked like nothing ever before did when it came out.
Poor little PXH.Posted Image
Nowadays it gets simply ignored so you actually can do something other than covering and trying not to die within 2secs of the engagement.
Either too slow to have any chance of surviving even a brief firefight (seriously this is the first mech I wver drove where I get onehitted regularely, even Blackjack and Cicada where not that bad) or too big for a light and too undergunned for a medium when sporting a bigger engine.

And the Bushwalker...well its main advantage will be its avianoid appearance.
Its disadvantage will be slow speed. (enginecap 325ish me thinks)
Depending on the quirkening and hitboxes it could be the med version of the Marauder, regarding its toughness.
Alas its story says its a underarmored long range platform with low surface profile.....well there in lies potential for interpretation.
AC10 RA, 2MG right and left torso, 2LRM5left torso and left arm and last but not least a ERLLas CT.
In MWO this translates to odd hardpoints. Quite like the Zeus but as Avianoid and only 55Ts aaaaaand quite low hanging hardpoints wich will ofset its frontal profile due to too much exposure for a med mech.

My building forecasts are:

-- BSW-X1 Prime variant with: LB10X+ 2ASRM6 + (2MGs) ? Not too bad. But quite a bit slow and vulnerable due to XL.
--BSW-X2 variant with 3SRM4 LTLA, 2 Medpulse CT and LB10-X RA
-- BSW-S2 similar to prime depending on hardpoint inflation and quirks

L1 and S2r are not available due to not implemented equipment like light engines, plasmarifles and LBX AC20.

Thanks for the update anyway ... meh lost my bet ... thought it would be the Crusader or an other of the missing iconic mechs.

My forecast build is:

1. 1 ac 20, 4 jump jets (if jump jets available) and the fastest XL engine. My mech name will be: the red comet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users