#21 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:52 PM

ahh yes the event . .
Not sure I'll get my EXE . . I'll, need more time to KMDD lights and Assaults, at the rate I'm going, the event will need extended 4 more weeks, maybe more.

Now if every 3 mediums or Heavies count for one assault, yeah I would be done.

I was hoping with Scouting, I would had got my lights done there, but all the IS bring are Mediums (when I'm there)

many times I'm sure I had KMDD on some assaults, to see nothing on the score board reflecting that, same with some lights, I was sure I had KMDD, but nope

been sitting at 3 of 10 lights and 2 of 10 Assaults for a while now nothing changed for those since day3 of the event

#22 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:45 PM

View PostXaat Xuun, on 12 September 2016 - 10:41 PM, said:

finding a unit that I fit in at the time(s) I play is tough. I have a feeling it'll be by chance for a good match, that I fit and the times fit.

Yea, i hear ya.. My play times are very random as well.. In that case perhaps one of the bigger units might be the answer.

#23 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:50 PM

View PostKeltan, on 13 September 2016 - 04:43 PM, said:

.......I do stuff that seems to work in QP, but get slaughtered. Other times, nothing I do is right. Poke out, get hit by four mechs. Move to another place, poke out get hit by four mechs. How can they be so consistently ready for me? ......

The thing is FW has no match matcher unlike QP.

FW Vets, especially higher tier teams:
1) Know the run of the maps and where the enemy will appear
2) Rarely miss shoots
3) Focus Fire automatically even without a target being called
etc

Thus when these teams meet teams full of uncoordinated pugs with only a few months experience under their belts its usually a bloodbath.

Faction warfare is basically another form of group que (with extra waiting and a IS map mini game.)
And group queues have never been kind to uncoordinated pugs.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users