How I've "played" Mwo Since Feb

44 replies to this topic

#41 The Zohan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 408 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 03:05 PM

What I dont really get is if you dont like the game anymore, why do you feel the need to create a thread in said games forums? Just walk away, most ppl wont feel the difference in you beeing here or not anyway. This thread reeks of attention whoring imo.

#42 Imperius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts
  • LocationOn Reddit and Twitter

Posted 17 September 2016 - 04:09 PM

View PostThe Zohan, on 17 September 2016 - 03:05 PM, said:

What I dont really get is if you dont like the game anymore, why do you feel the need to create a thread in said games forums? Just walk away, most ppl wont feel the difference in you beeing here or not anyway. This thread reeks of attention whoring imo.

Senpai please notice me!!!
Posted Image

Not really, it's feedback. I don't care that you don't care but do care.

Apparently I'm not alone in logging in, spin a new shiny mech, and log out.

View PostCathy, on 17 September 2016 - 02:11 PM, said:

Dropped half a dozen games today for the first time in three weeks

And how was that for you?

Edited by Imperius, 17 September 2016 - 04:38 PM.

#43 Alex Morgaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 04:19 PM

Been painting Mechs more then dripping them lately... Yeah add one on the "content plz" list.

#44 The Zohan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 408 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 04:32 PM

To make it clear: my intention was not to attack you, imperius. Its just something I never understood. If somethings over, its over, be it relationships, cars that are done or games that you dont like anymore. I just walk away in that case and never look back, cause what would looking back at what you did achieve? Look forward, not backwards cause youre not going that way.

#45 Imperius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts
  • LocationOn Reddit and Twitter

Posted 17 September 2016 - 04:45 PM

View PostThe Zohan, on 17 September 2016 - 04:32 PM, said:

To make it clear: my intention was not to attack you, imperius. Its just something I never understood. If somethings over, its over, be it relationships, cars that are done or games that you dont like anymore. I just walk away in that case and never look back, cause what would looking back at what you did achieve? Look forward, not backwards cause youre not going that way.

So if you kid fails at something do you tell him to give up?

If you think I do not like MWO you are sorely mistaken. I do not play it because I have been playing the same thing for 4 years now and NOTING has changed. I'd like to see PGI live up to their potential instead of just passing through and doing minimally viable ****.

I'm going to the MechCon in December. I hope this huge year of nothing added was because they were secretly working on PVE and an Engine Upgrade or swap. If not then I will indeed do as you say and move on.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users