The Brethren Periphery Pirates

189 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Curmudgeon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:34 PM

Got a problem with the House Military discipline? The Clans too rigid? Mercenary companies too big on pomp and circumstance and not enough action? The periphery has long been a haven for those who find themselves hunted or destitute. Pirate bands have risen to power, claiming all they can take. Some, like the Oberon Confederation and the Belt Pirates of Stars End even holding whole planets under their sway. These bands are made of hard men, survivors of Inner Sphere battles, left for dead by the great houses after being deemed too expensive to rescue, or others who found the strict military lifestyle of the larger merc units too confining to their lone wolf attitudes. Many are just rogues or scoundrels looking to make a quick c-bill. But even though these units aren't structured, don't discount their pilots skills and abilities. And now a new power is rising, hailing from a world called The Rack, in the Rim Territories, they are The Brethren, loyal only to themselves, making raids wherever the solar winds blow.

The Brethren is a casual play unit for the player who likes to have the freedom to play when he/she can without the worry of being dropped for periods of inactivity. We focus on a fun and entertaining place to play, without mandatory meetings or required events. This does not mean our mechwarriors are not skilled or that we do not do 4 and 12 man groups, as we often join our allies and raid into the Inner Sphere. We just place enjoying the game and allow for real life as our first priorities. So come take the oath and join The Brethren as we make our mark on the MWO universe!

Check us out at http://brethrenmwo.enjin.com or on TeamSpeak at Brethrenmwo.enjinvoice.com

Edited by Lord Curmudgeon, 16 September 2016 - 05:07 PM.

#2 luigi256

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:55 PM

The Brethren are always recruiting! We have no mech, skill, or tier requirements so feel free to check us out! We accept all players and are just looking for fun!

#3 Squirg

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 307 posts
  • LocationEromanga

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:26 PM

Please be aware that due to new Unit size restrictions in game, new recruits will be vetted through our sub-unit, The Brethren Academy (TBAC). After a period of time, you'll be inducted into the main unit.

This is simply to cover recruitment costs so we don't spend millions of cbills on new recruits who may never show up again after a week or two.

#4 luigi256

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 September 2016 - 02:15 PM

We just did a few matches earlier today and had some great close battles! Feel free to check us out if you want to play and have fun!

#5 762 NATO

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUnder the desk of the Magestrix of Canopus

Posted 17 September 2016 - 11:07 PM

Bump from GROG. o? TBRN. (Cuz pirates have a hook for a hand and now it is a thing.)

#6 2Cats

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 183 posts
  • LocationThe Rack

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:17 PM

The Brethren. Best casual gamers on MWO. And in a pinch......probably one of the most competitive as well.....

#7 luigi256

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:59 AM

Lol nice one Nato. It's another Monday which means the weekend fun is over and it's time to go back to work. That doesn't mean we won't be doing any plundering it just means that work sucks and gets in the way a little.

#8 Iron Buccaneer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 290 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 20 September 2016 - 01:11 PM

Posted Image

#9 luigi256

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:47 AM

We had some good drops last night but alas my ping went crazy at the end there. Hopefully that won't happen tonight!

#10 luigi256

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:06 AM

Well with the Night Gyr out there is a bit more trouble getting into matches with heavy mechs so I'll be using lights mostly for now. Either that or Assault but I have been missing the light mech rush.

#11 luigi256

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:17 AM

Crap I just saw that the heavies are on sale. Now I want to get and use the Warhammers but the Heavy mech wait times will be very long I suspect! Oh well I guess I'll buy them and play them in a week or two.

#12 luigi256

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:08 AM

Well I spent 40 million c-bills yesterday to purchase 3 of each Archer, Rifleman, and Warhammer so I'm broke. I also bought a pretty cool Jade Falcon pin to put on my jacket when I get it. I'm seeing if I can acquire the other clan pins as well as the great house pins. They are silver so I might try to paint them their colors or just leave them alone. It looks pretty good as is.

#13 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 23 September 2016 - 01:53 PM

Yargh maties! We got ar' new thread up an' be recruitin' squabs fer ar' next cruise! If'n ye be lookin' fer adventure and riches, then ye should be a'jinin' up w' us. The Brethren Pirates fear no man nor Mech an' always plunder the grog!

If'n ye be needin' some convincin', then ye kin check out this here video thing from the Tube of You:

Argh!

Edited by Nightmare1, 23 September 2016 - 01:54 PM.

#14 luigi256

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 September 2016 - 07:22 PM

Good drops tonight. I think I managed to scrape up 3.9 million c-bills so I'll be able to outfit some of my other heavy mechs soon.

#15 luigi256

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:51 PM

Well it is taking a bit of time to do matches in heavies so I'm just going to be using lights or assaults. Which takes no time at all to get into a match.

#16 luigi256

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:05 AM

Here we are at a Monday again! Work is slow for me today so I'm going to be bored all day long. At least until I get home and get to play some MWO.

#17 Pugsley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 03:43 PM

Interested in signing up! Pm sent + applied on the group forums.

#18 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 03:54 PM

View PostPugsley, on 26 September 2016 - 03:43 PM, said:

Interested in signing up! Pm sent + applied on the group forums.

You're approved, welcome to the Unit! Posted Image

#19 luigi256

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 September 2016 - 06:57 AM

Good drops last night guys. Too bad my computer froze up on me otherwise I would have done some more drops.

Anyways here is a picture of the Jade Falcon pin I got recently. I'm going to try and get pins of the rest of the main clans and the great houses eventually.

Posted Image

#20 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:06 AM

Another commercial for TBRN!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users