What The Fuc...faction Happened?

No replies to this topic

#1 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 07:27 PM

I've been out of things for a while and have not looked a the faction map.

First off, how do "seasons" work? When did "season 1" start?

Last I saw, the Wolf Clan and Ghost Bear Clan were down to about 2-3 planets and the IS (or the Mercs that work for them) were closing in on the Jade Falcons.

Now, the three Clans (and the Mercs that now work for them) have not only taken a number of planets but the Jade Falcons have Terra surrounded (are they allowed to take it?)

And the Jade Falcons have a very good loyalist unit called "420"?

Did Merc contracts use to be longer than one week? I'm still surprised that the Clans hire Mercs but I guess the game forced that to happen.

I need to go to bed......

I've been out of things for a while and have not looked a the faction map.

First off, how do "seasons" work? When did "season 1" start?

Last I saw, the Wolf Clan and Ghost Bear Clan were down to about 2-3 planets and the IS (or the Mercs that work for them) were closing in on the Jade Falcons.

Now, the three Clans (and the Mercs that now work for them) have not only taken a number of planets but the Jade Falcons have Terra surrounded (are they allowed to take it?)

And the Jade Falcons have a very good loyalist unit called "420"?

Did Merc contracts use to be longer than one week? I'm still surprised that the Clans hire Mercs but I guess the game forced that to happen.

P.S. why do some worlds have double circles around them and what does this mean?

Edited by LikeUntoGod, 24 September 2016 - 08:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users