#41 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:00 AM

View PostWecx, on 29 September 2016 - 07:58 PM, said:

Well considering an AAA Title is like 60 bucks, and i think most of us have payed over 60 Bucks and we still don't have anything close to an AAA Title.

I mean not even PVE Content. PGI Has taken your money to design more mechs to take more of your money.

Except that I play, like, 1 hour of these boring $60 AAA titles and uninstall them. While MWO gave me hundreds (nah, thousands) hours of entertaining.

Besides, this is a free game. I know people that play every day and spent little (or nothing) on it. You don't need to buy anything, but someone needs to pay the devs for their work - since I want this game to be alive for many years, here is my contribution. (I can live without ordering a pizza once a month)

#42 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:03 AM

View PostThe Potatoe Whisperer, on 29 September 2016 - 10:57 PM, said:

I've played AAA titles that suck balls. Biggest waste of $60 I ever spent. Not only that, I'm tired of playing the ones I do like after 60-90 hours. I've been playing this game for 3 years. Thats 400-500 hours a year of entertainment for about 10 bucks a month. I paid $60 for that POS Watchdogs and uninstalled after 3 hours. Throwing around "AAA title" is meaningless and has no bearing on the quality of the game.

Ninjaed!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users