• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:51 PM

View PostRemains Intact, on 12 November 2016 - 07:50 PM, said:

with Letter decals too

P....G.....I.....your fired Posted Image

Edited by BLOOD WOLF, 12 November 2016 - 07:51 PM.

#3 RestosIII

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,322 posts
  • LocationDelios

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:09 PM

No. Stop.

Posted Image

#4 Ken Harkin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 336 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York, USA

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:11 PM

Yes!

#5 N0ni

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 2,357 posts
  • LocationIn a GTR Simulator Cockpit

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:16 PM

@OP

Posted Image

You're fired.

Get out.

#6 Andi Nagasia

Volunteer Moderator

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:21 PM

not likely as its a Political thing now, and PGI is Canadian,

Off Topic, Political Topic, being moved to Off Topic

#7 Master Pain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:47 PM

Please don't. I'm tired of that racist *******.

#8 Mechteric

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 13 November 2016 - 07:50 AM

He'd probably sue you for putting it on your mech anyway

#9 XxXAbsolutZeroXxX

• The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 04:19 PM

Out of all the election quotes... you're fired is the best you can come up with?

Posted Image

Let's cover reasons why people voted for Trump.

The uncool behavior of Hillary supporters was a major contributing factor:

Posted Image

#10 Remains Intact

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 06:43 PM

View PostI Zeratul I, on 13 November 2016 - 04:19 PM, said:

Out of all the election quotes... you're fired is the best you can come up with?

I just thought it looked VERY nice on the tanks cannon, and could see it fitting very well visually on Mechs. While he has made many quotable aggressive statements, I already knew this one looked good from the GIF.

#11 XxXAbsolutZeroXxX

• The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:47 PM

Oh. I didn't click on your graphic.

Here's another 1.

Posted Image

Image is in dire need of a flamethrower.

Edited by I Zeratul I, 13 November 2016 - 09:47 PM.

#12 diablo595

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:33 PM

View PostMaster Pain, on 12 November 2016 - 08:47 PM, said:

Please don't. I'm tired of that racist *******.

Trump is anti racist stop falling for CNN lies

#13 Vanguard319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:51 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

the sick irony is that this bimbo probably can't have a normal conversation without getting triggered and needing to hide in her "safe space."

#14 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:47 AM

I have a suggestion. STOP THE HATE.

Trump won...DEAL WITH IT.

Protesting and tearing things up because Hillary lost = sore loser! It is not right. Oh that's right she was going to save the Planet but shutting down all the coal mines and gas production and imports. Okay, lets say that happened. Then what. No gas or coal being produced or imported. Nice. Planet save right. What about you. Power plants shut down, food is no longer delivered to grocery stores. How are you going to get to work? Truth is, your not. Bye Mr. Job. No power, no refrigeration, no ice cold coke or ice cold beer. No computers, no way to charge your cell phone. No way to power the air conditioner or heat your home, no more T.V. time on the couch, no more XBox..

Then people start running out of food, start fighting for their next meal. Some will start to look at their neighbors, as their next meal. Glorious Choas. Government fails, Anarchy. Everybody is happy. No government. No hospital, no fire stations in operation. No money, stock market goes piff taking the world economy with it. Sounds like hell on earth, but that's what some people want...or so they think. A Hollywood world made real.

Then there are rumors that some of the protest organizers are being paid to do so. Paid by whom?
Some have speculated that subliminal messages were hidden in Hillary Campaign Ads, true or false. Don't matter. The election is over. Deal with it. Act like men instead of animals. It's not right and does not make these people heroes or better people.

And for people like Tiff Reina, I am a military vet. I served my country and was proud to do so. While I may have never engaged an enemy combatant, I stood up for what I believed in, the values that this country had, values that helped make it strong. Tiff, you can bad mouth us vets all you want, but when the time comes ask yourself, who in the F....ing Hell is going to be there to help you! Perhaps someone like me who wore the uniform with pride. Then again, maybe nobody will come and help. Won't that be grand. What will you say then.

This country can turn things around. But only if we stop acting like a bunch of stupid idiots.

#15 MarineTechs Protege

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:21 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lol even though Trump told his supporters that if he lost they should riot.

Come back when you can say something without a double standard.

View PostKalimaster, on 14 November 2016 - 05:47 AM, said:

I have a suggestion. STOP THE HATE.

Trump won...DEAL WITH IT.

Protesting and tearing things up because Hillary lost = sore loser! It is not right. Oh that's right she was going to save the Planet but shutting down all the coal mines and gas production and imports. Okay, lets say that happened. Then what. No gas or coal being produced or imported. Nice. Planet save right. What about you. Power plants shut down, food is no longer delivered to grocery stores. How are you going to get to work? Truth is, your not. Bye Mr. Job. No power, no refrigeration, no ice cold coke or ice cold beer. No computers, no way to charge your cell phone. No way to power the air conditioner or heat your home, no more T.V. time on the couch, no more XBox..

Then people start running out of food, start fighting for their next meal. Some will start to look at their neighbors, as their next meal. Glorious Choas. Government fails, Anarchy. Everybody is happy. No government. No hospital, no fire stations in operation. No money, stock market goes piff taking the world economy with it. Sounds like hell on earth, but that's what some people want...or so they think. A Hollywood world made real.

Then there are rumors that some of the protest organizers are being paid to do so. Paid by whom?
Some have speculated that subliminal messages were hidden in Hillary Campaign Ads, true or false. Don't matter. The election is over. Deal with it. Act like men instead of animals. It's not right and does not make these people heroes or better people.

And for people like Tiff Reina, I am a military vet. I served my country and was proud to do so. While I may have never engaged an enemy combatant, I stood up for what I believed in, the values that this country had, values that helped make it strong. Tiff, you can bad mouth us vets all you want, but when the time comes ask yourself, who in the F....ing Hell is going to be there to help you! Perhaps someone like me who wore the uniform with pride. Then again, maybe nobody will come and help. Won't that be grand. What will you say then.

This country can turn things around. But only if we stop acting like a bunch of stupid idiots.

Something I can finally agree with.

#16 Master Pain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 01:37 PM

View Postdiablo595, on 13 November 2016 - 10:33 PM, said:

Trump is anti racist stop falling for CNN lies

lol if trump is anti racist, why did he hire a white nationalist as his chief strategist?. Also trump has a history of discriminating against african americans in his housing developments. He also said mexicans are ******, drug dealers, and criminals. He has also attempted to delegitimize our nations first african american president. I don't need cnn to tell me how to think. I hear what trump has said and see what he has done. He is a racist, he doesn't try to hide it. Why do you think the kkk is throwing a parade in his honor...

so sad. what an embarrassment

#17 MarineTechs Protege

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:19 PM

View PostMaster Pain, on 14 November 2016 - 01:37 PM, said:

lol if trump is anti racist, why did he hire a white nationalist as his chief strategist?.

Because maybe the man is a good strategist... duh. Not hiring the man based on his beliefs, would be discrimination idiot. A racist is every bit as much qualified to be in office as a homophobic Christian, or a feminazi.

View PostMaster Pain, on 14 November 2016 - 01:37 PM, said:

Also trump has a history of discriminating against african americans in his housing developments. He also said mexicans are ******, drug dealers, and criminals. He has also attempted to delegitimize our nations first african american president. I don't need cnn to tell me how to think. I hear what trump has said and see what he has done. He is a racist, he doesn't try to hide it. Why do you think the kkk is throwing a parade in his honor...

so sad. what an embarrassment

I doubt Trump was directly running the housing developments. I am almost sure other people ran them and he just profited. Also when talking about Mexicans you need to put it in context. He was talking about illegal immigrants many of whom DO do that. Basically every conservative Republican tried to deligitimize Obama (like the Evangelicals who thought Obama was the anti-Christ).

Also just about every president in our history was racist to some degree. And yet they brought us this far. Even Abraham Lincoln didn't originally want to free the slaves, in fact originally he refused to try, until it became a big thing he could use for his political agenda.

Also the KKK threw a parades and celebrated literally every president who was against civil rights and such. Again not a new thing.

Why don't you grow up, and just accept that Trump will be president. You are acting like a ******* child. I didn't vote for the man or want him either, but I am not sitting here, calling him all sorts of things that are only sustainable by CNN news articles, and no actual facts.

Edited by MarineTechs Protege, 14 November 2016 - 03:20 PM.

#18 Master Pain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:16 PM

I don't even know how to respond to this. My jaw is on the floor. We actually have people here defending white supremacy as acceptable for a presidential platform. I am so sad for this country. All of the progress that has been made since the 1960's is being flushed down the toilet and people are fine with it?!?!?!?? WOW!

#19 WhyYouNoPressR

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 08:08 PM

In donald trump's america, racism and hatred are family values. Come on children, gather around the tv, it's time to watch the kkk parade....

#20 MarineTechs Protege

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 09:33 PM

View PostMaster Pain, on 14 November 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

I don't even know how to respond to this. My jaw is on the floor. We actually have people here defending white supremacy as acceptable for a presidential platform. I am so sad for this country. All of the progress that has been made since the 1960's is being flushed down the toilet and people are fine with it?!?!?!?? WOW!

Do you support Christianity? It says that Homosexuals should be stoned and thinks slavery was fine. Do you support Muslims? It says non-believers are to be beheaded and supports a prophet who did a 9 year old. Do you support Hindus? Well hope you like the caste system. Do you support literally any ideology at all? I bet there is **** about it.

If you are going to ban some dude just because he doesn't like black people, or asians, or whatever, then why not just ban everyone who has an opinion you don't like.

I do not support racism. I think it is disgusting. I think it is even worse though to discriminate against people just because they have dissenting or "obscene" opinions. Frankly I would gander that the vast majority of our presidents up to the 20th century (and even probably until the 50's) were racist, homophobic, or the likes. I don't hear you harping on about Lincoln and how he didn't actually want to free the slaves until it became a major political thing he could use to gain favor. Nor do I hear you harping on about Obama defending feminist crazies who spread lies about things like **** culture, and then accuse innocent men of ****. Such as the college incident, wherein several men were falsely accused, and when investigated it was found that all these cases were lies.

If you are going to harp on one man's ideology because you don't like it and find it offensive, and then want all his rights taken away to run for an office, how about you also do the same with Christians, Muslims... well any religious organization of any kind, and more.

Again... either apply it to all, or shut the **** up and stop being a hypocrite. Any ideology can be found offensive, and if your entire argument for keeping a racist out is that it offends you or you don't think its right, well the same could easily be said for anyone else, of any ideological belief system.

Your logic literally states that no one of any ideology should be allowed, because they could all offend you.

I may hate racism but guess what it exists. Grow up and take it like an adult. If you don't like it, I am sure the local college campuses have a safe space for your hurt snowflake feelings.

View PostWhyYouNoPressR, on 14 November 2016 - 08:08 PM, said:

In donald trump's america, racism and hatred are family values. Come on children, gather around the tv, it's time to watch the kkk parade....

I could say the exact same thing about Christians.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users