I Need A Degree In Quantum Mechanics...

46 replies to this topic

#41 Bill S Preston Esquire

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:28 AM

I, for one, could not be any HAPPIER about this challenge!! I am going on vacation for a week starting tomorrow and really could not give two rips about this game, PGI, or the challenge, so I say well done. Most of the time I would have been sad to have missed an opportunity at free stuff. But with the challenge as convoluted as it is, I am elated to be counted out of it :)

GLHF
(Good Luck Having Fun)

#42 blood4blood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 527 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:44 AM

I discovered with the last event that 17-day events are just too long for me to bother with when it comes to completing all the goals. But I'm a casual and have been for a long time now, so I still say free stuff is free and thanks for the event, regardless of whether I get everything available or not.

#43 M3560 35003663

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 10:28 PM

@[color=#B27204]GRiPSViGiL[/color]
@Decard Caine Sender

Alrite, point taken!

#44 PattyKaz

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:16 AM

5 matches later, total match score of 320 for the day, I work 10 hours 6 days a week, force myself to play late after work and early before work for those matches. Yay! I get nothing for my time! Some of us do have a real life. IT is just fake money after all, not like I can afford a high end pc or dump money into a game where I have no control over how and when the premium time is used.

/endrant

#45 BlueFlames

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:18 AM

You found the time to dig up an eight month old thread about an entirely different event....

#46 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,100 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:58 PM

its not rocket science, play the game normally -> get stuff. it helps if you haven't completely written off fp at some point before the event (i personally find it superior to qp).

#47 Andi Nagasia

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:11 PM

Different Event in Question,

that said,....

Topics coming back to life?
Posted Image

This Topic is being Locked as to it being Necro'ed,