Kdk-Sb God Mode!

43 replies to this topic

#41 Belial Moloch

Rookie

• The Angel
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:42 AM

Hey,
normally I would say that Lrms on a Assault would be a no go, but with those Kodiak it is different, I don´t have a Spirit bear myself so the following is only theory crafting. I personally dont like the LRM 20 so I´d use something like 4 LRM 15 and the UAC2 and the LLasers. Now fill up with Ammo dor Lrm and the UAC and go Play again!

Greetings and sorry for my english

#42 Odd Thomas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 163 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:38 PM

View PostKalle Grabowski, on 02 November 2016 - 02:43 AM, said:

Noone really needs a 100t Backstabbing-Bear with LRM. Who assaults the enemy team then........

LRM = BOREDOMPosted Image

He is not looking to play as an Assault. Some enjoy playing the game as an LRM boat. This one just happens to have very heavy armor and is fairly speedy. Some do well with one KDK & not others. Rather than ignore the others, it becomes the Fast Hulk LRM boat.

If you look at it as him wanting to LRM with armor (since CQ doesn't work for him) and NOT as him wanting to Assault with LRM's - it just happens to be a KDK doing it. Never intended to Assault with it or can't. Whatever. If those scores are real, he tenderized the enemy well.

#43 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,994 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:21 PM

must be tier 10 heaven

#44 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,104 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 04 November 2016 - 01:30 AM

That's a really shameful Spirit bear. Go with this instead: SPIRIT BREAKER

Edited by The6thMessenger, 04 November 2016 - 01:37 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users