86 replies to this topic

#21 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 07:02 PM

View PostTercieI, on 31 October 2016 - 06:55 PM, said:

So, I have a follow-on question that I'm sure applies not just to me: I'm kindof a whale and there isn't an ultimate pack I don't have ordered that I want. Can I upgrade, say, my Marauder-IIC and either get a refund or a couple other basic packs or something like that?

We haven't fully discussed specific cases like that just yet, I figured we'd approach it per-player once the requests start coming in. I can't guarantee anything broadly because different payment methods may affect our ability to 'grandfather' in or refund an existing purchase.

That said, the choice doesn't need to happen now based on the currently-available 'Mechs. This should be outlined in the e-mail that was sent, but the choice can be held onto to use for any future pack over the next year, I believe.

White Bear 84 said:

One last question - what happens if there are multiple teams on a rank according to the scoreboard? So for example in the OC there are three teams on rank 4, so does this mean they each get the rank 4 reward?

Not sure on that. I'll leave that for Paul and Tina to address.

I'll follow up on any missing e-mails tomorrow morning as well

#22 TheMagician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 779 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 07:02 PM

I didn't get an email either -- Steel Jaguar

#23 mr bear

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 328 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 07:05 PM

I'm the team captain of 256th Bear Cav and I did not get any email notification....
Just saying cause my guys are all going Nuts...

#24 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 31 October 2016 - 07:17 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 31 October 2016 - 07:02 PM, said:

We haven't fully discussed specific cases like that just yet, I figured we'd approach it per-player once the requests start coming in. I can't guarantee anything broadly because different payment methods may affect our ability to 'grandfather' in or refund an existing purchase.

That said, the choice doesn't need to happen now based on the currently-available 'Mechs. This should be outlined in the e-mail that was sent, but the choice can be held onto to use for any future pack over the next year, I believe.

That's awesome then. I'll save it for the Wasp/Stinger/FireMoth combo pack I know you're going to announce in 10 days. ;)

#25 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 31 October 2016 - 07:32 PM

I did not get a notification email as team leader of the ISENGRIM.

#26 WolfSpine Vickers

• PipPip
  • The Decimator
  • The Decimator
  • 37 posts

If I was to request the Marauder IIC is there any chance I can get a redemption code for the early adoption option please?????

#27 Dragonkindred

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • 160 posts

Not sure on that. I'll leave that for Paul and Tina to address.

I'll follow up on any missing e-mails tomorrow morning as well

How awesome can one company get!

Many Thanks. :D

#28 Liveish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • 838 posts
  • LocationDarwin

Posted 31 October 2016 - 07:36 PM

Yep, Alexander Garden for CM :)

Thanks for the feedback and keeping it fun

#29 Rathnor1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 07:58 PM

PGI any chance if we can confirm if all twelve players per team get the prize or just eight?

Edited by Rathnor1, 31 October 2016 - 07:58 PM.

#30 NomadicCanuck

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:06 PM

Hi PGI,
Since there are lots of 'ties' that might need to be broken, perhaps it'd be easier to give out the prizes based on the top 10 ranks instead of the top 10 teams. That'd be easier to sort out....

... and totally, coincidentally, move us [CEF] from 12th team into the 8th rank. ;-) I'm totally unbiased, I swear!

<o from Canada.

Cheers,
NomadicCanuck

Edit: I was just adding some levity above. However, I got thinking about it and thought I'd make this case. It really took a lot of teams to make the qualifiers a success. The teams that were lower in the rankings really didn't need to stick it out, but they did. I'll use my guys as an example.

We had all 12 pilots engaged until the end of the qualifiers - not a single quitter; they never forfeited a match, they were on time and ready to go at every scheduled match. Regardless of skill level, all my pilots played and we took our lumps without complaining and gave back as best we could too. They stayed on schedule, and agreed to every streaming request we possibly could, just to help the tournament with content. We may not have been in the top 10, but it takes pilots like mine to make these tourney's a success and I'd really like to give them the credit for making sure the North America side kept rolling right through to the end and that other teams had opponents to fight.

I'm sure we're not alone and we appreciate every opponent that made it to the end, and I hope there's some PGI love for everyone that completed that long haul. Hopefully you can find it in your digital pockets to reward the pilots that made it a success.

-- NC.

Edited by NomadicCanuck, 31 October 2016 - 08:29 PM.

#31 W i L d F i R 3

• PipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:56 PM

View PostTina Benoit, on 31 October 2016 - 05:14 PM, said:

Emails have been sent to the captains of the Top 10 Teams of each Region!
Please have your captains check the emails and make the requests in email reply. (don't request here!)

1st in Region = Invited to WC

2nd place = 25,000 MC, 2 Ultimate Tiers from their choice of Pack(s), 4 Mechbays, 25,000,000 C-Bills
3rd place = 25,000 MC, 2 Ultimate Tiers from their choice of Pack(s), 4 Mechbays, 25,000,000 C-Bills
4th place = 12,000 MC, 1 Ultimate Tier from their choice of Pack, 4 Mechbays, 25,000,000 C-Bills
5th place = 12,000 MC, 1 Ultimate Tier from their choice of Pack, 4 Mechbays, 25,000,000 C-Bills
6th place = 6,500 MC, 1 Ultimate Tier from their choice of Pack, 4 Mechbays, 25,000,000 C-Bills
7th place = 6,500 MC, 1 Ultimate Tier from their choice of Pack, 4 Mechbays, 25,000,000 C-Bills
8th place = 3,000 MC, 1 Ultimate Tier from their choice of Pack, 4 Mechbays, 25,000,000 C-Bills
9th place = 3,000 MC, 1 Ultimate Tier from their choice of Pack, 4 Mechbays, 25,000,000 C-Bills
10th place = 3,000 MC, 1 Ultimate Tier from their choice of Pack, 4 Mechbays, 25,000,000 C-Bills

Let me make this clear, Lets say our team finished 4th. You want the 4th placed finisher team captain tofind out what ultimate tier package each of the 12 memebrs wants? Then email them to you, Tina?

#32 Ibrandul Mike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:36 PM

Sounds like it... and she wants to know if you got that E-Mail or not. Because if not... you won't know what she really wants :)

#33 Mr Pataks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 223 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:11 PM

I didn't get the email. Dsa rangers

#34 Dragonkindred

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • 160 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:25 PM

View PostNomadicCanuck, on 31 October 2016 - 08:06 PM, said:

Hi PGI,
Since there are lots of 'ties' that might need to be broken, perhaps it'd be easier to give out the prizes based on the top 10 ranks instead of the top 10 teams. That'd be easier to sort out....

... and totally, coincidentally, move us [CEF] from 12th team into the 8th rank. ;-) I'm totally unbiased, I swear!

<o from Canada.

Cheers,
NomadicCanuck

Edit: I was just adding some levity above. However, I got thinking about it and thought I'd make this case. It really took a lot of teams to make the qualifiers a success. The teams that were lower in the rankings really didn't need to stick it out, but they did. I'll use my guys as an example.

We had all 12 pilots engaged until the end of the qualifiers - not a single quitter; they never forfeited a match, they were on time and ready to go at every scheduled match. Regardless of skill level, all my pilots played and we took our lumps without complaining and gave back as best we could too. They stayed on schedule, and agreed to every streaming request we possibly could, just to help the tournament with content. We may not have been in the top 10, but it takes pilots like mine to make these tourney's a success and I'd really like to give them the credit for making sure the North America side kept rolling right through to the end and that other teams had opponents to fight.

I'm sure we're not alone and we appreciate every opponent that made it to the end, and I hope there's some PGI love for everyone that completed that long haul. Hopefully you can find it in your digital pockets to reward the pilots that made it a success.

-- NC.

Hi Nomad,

Alexander has answered that above;

#35 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:25 PM

No email received. 54th Tsunami.

#36 Mr Pataks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 223 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:04 PM

We were getting decals.... who ruined it for the rest of us? *SIGH* sometimes I hate this community

#37 The King in the North

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 778 posts
  • LocationRussia, Chelyabinskaya obl., Ozersk

Posted 01 November 2016 - 12:37 AM

View PostMr Pataks, on 31 October 2016 - 11:04 PM, said:

We were getting decals.... who ruined it for the rest of us?
Those guys who didn't take 1st place. GG C1OSE

#38 Rathnor1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 12:58 AM

Hi,

I assume seeding for positions is based on 1-5 in the Regional finals, and then 6-10 based on regional qualifiers?

#39 G SE7EN7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 579 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationGaledon District

Posted 01 November 2016 - 01:00 AM

COMA also received no email.

This is an epic gesture, PGI you tried to do somethng nice for us with the Decals and that was awesome but it didnt work out. Having this come out of nowhere is awesome. Im sure all the players involved in the tourney will be well pleased with this.

Cheers

Edited by G SE7EN7, 01 November 2016 - 01:54 AM.

#40 PhoenixFire55

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:08 AM

View PostTina Benoit, on 31 October 2016 - 05:14 PM, said:

Ultimate Tier from their choice of Pack

Can you please specify which currently avaliable packages qualify? Not all of them have "ultimate" tiers. Clan (original) collection consists of 8 packs, does all of them qualify as ultimate tier? Or does "ultimate" tier mean 8 hero mechs for Clan Heroes, etc.?

Edit: Never mind. Answered in a Team Leaders email.

Edited by PhoenixFire55, 01 November 2016 - 02:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users