Nova-Vember Event

299 replies to this topic

#281 TheLuc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 746 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 07:14 PM

I wouldn't mind scouting it it was actual scouting instead of an 4vs4 conquest mode and by design FW/CW was born to fail as Warhammer Online had as some other games which I don't remember.

#282 iNfUsi0N

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 02:31 AM

wow cool i did 4 matches yesterday each with +100 matchscore and didnt get the 50 mc

#283 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 02:51 AM

View PostiNfUsi0N, on 14 November 2016 - 02:31 AM, said:

wow cool i did 4 matches yesterday each with +100 matchscore and didnt get the 50 mc

Each time I've got mine the next time I log in aka the next day.

#284 iNfUsi0N

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:04 AM

it says i didnt get it ..in fact i did 4 scout matches, won each did 200-300 dmg..

#285 Vlad Striker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,414 posts
  • LocationOld Forest Colony

Posted 14 November 2016 - 11:04 AM

Well... It seems CW is dead.

#286 ERescue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 11:57 AM

@Vlad Striker: I do not think it is dead... But allow me to suffer from a bit of FW burnout as it took me 67 (yes, sixty seven) 12 v 12 matches to get the 6 successes needed while IS side only managed to win 9 of those battles between the event start and Sunday evening my local time. And in the weakest end... one match ended in 6 to 48 loss. The clan side overran absolutely everything with ease. My contribution to that match were 4 assists and not much else. There were numerous games that ended roughly 12 - 18 to 47 or 48... and on a personal level, I scored between 72 and 79 points over 40 times... Failing by just a couple of points time after time after time... grows weary eventually. There were a handful of games in which IS did really well, but they were RARE and can mostly be attributed to the heroic efforts of a handful of pilots representing mostly the Draconis Combine and the Lyran Commonwealth. To butcher an old roman saying: Ave Clan warriors, morituari te salutant. Or something close to that as my knowledge of Latin is sadly limited. :/

In comparison, the scouting missions were a breeze, with each day requiring roughly 6 games to get 4 good enough results and there was even a single 4-0 blowout for the IS side. And many fun brawls that ended either 4-3 or 3-4. :)

#287 Strattus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 106 posts
  • LocationKazakhstan

Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:31 PM

View PostERescue, on 14 November 2016 - 11:57 AM, said:

@Vlad Striker: I do not think it is dead... But allow me to suffer from a bit of FW burnout as it took me 67 (yes, sixty seven) 12 v 12 matches to get the 6 successes needed while IS side only managed to win 9 of those battles between the event start and Sunday evening my local time. And in the weakest end... one match ended in 6 to 48 loss. The clan side overran absolutely everything with ease. My contribution to that match were 4 assists and not much else. There were numerous games that ended roughly 12 - 18 to 47 or 48... and on a personal level, I scored between 72 and 79 points over 40 times... Failing by just a couple of points time after time after time... grows weary eventually. There were a handful of games in which IS did really well, but they were RARE and can mostly be attributed to the heroic efforts of a handful of pilots representing mostly the Draconis Combine and the Lyran Commonwealth. To butcher an old roman saying: Ave Clan warriors, morituari te salutant. Or something close to that as my knowledge of Latin is sadly limited. :/

In comparison, the scouting missions were a breeze, with each day requiring roughly 6 games to get 4 good enough results and there was even a single 4-0 blowout for the IS side. And many fun brawls that ended either 4-3 or 3-4. Posted Image

Wow.... I believe this entire post is Latin for one word..... Dedication!!!

#288 VonBruinwald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 14 November 2016 - 01:32 PM

View PostCommander A9, on 13 November 2016 - 06:46 PM, said:

16 minutes counting UP for one scout match tonight...

That's because all the "gud" (read: majority of) players are stacking jade. Play another faction and the queues are much shorter.

#289 Marek Nur

• Pip
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:36 PM

Great event, other than the part where no one is playing CW Invasion after the first few days and those of us who waited for the weekend can't even get six games to get the c-bill reward. Currently I have 2/6 games played and qualified for and have wasted about eight hours waiting around for matches that never form.

I'm sure there are planets with people on them playing but not on my faction's border! It's at the point where ghost drops should at least grant an 80 match score when they run these challenges because that is all I am getting!

#290 ERescue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:11 PM

@PGI: This might only be a display error on the event page, but somebody made a booboo:

Time Left: 17:50:17
Time Left Today: Nov 15 Ended

Err... what? :D Nov 15 over after less than 10 minutes...

#291 ERescue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:07 PM

@Analog Botanist: Indeed... but I am going to get some sleep, been awake far too long. :D Also, thank you to the person who fixed the error! <3

#292 Hades Trooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,461 posts
  • LocationWillow Tree, NSW

Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:33 PM

View PostInsufficient Skill, on 13 November 2016 - 12:36 PM, said:

This Trial-Crab must have missed your memo.Posted Image

so your able to post a screen shot where the enemy was smart and bigger threats than a crab and you got lucky enough to catch all the kills.

This doesn't mean your a good pilot, it just meant the other on your team got focus fired 1st

#293 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:13 PM

Got all days...

Got 4 scout matches today...

Got the check mark for today...

DIDN'T get 50MC for the day...yes I've got the 300 already...but why give us the opportunity to get credit for the day without the actual prize?

#294 Count Zero 74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 733 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:17 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...-save-scouting/

#295 Kell Aset

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 14 November 2016 - 08:28 PM

Well I'm done with this event, thanks for MC, sadly events are the only reason why I click "Faction Play".
December 3rd can't come too soon, hope you guys will announce something good during MechCon, melee combat? option to customize our mechs with special geometry bits? engine change? would be nice but I doubt that we will see anything like that, well hope to see some interesting FP changes at least.

#296 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 14 November 2016 - 08:31 PM

View PostKell Aset, on 14 November 2016 - 08:28 PM, said:

Well I'm done with this event, thanks for MC, sadly events are the only reason why I click "Faction Play".
December 3rd can't come too soon, hope you guys will announce something good during MechCon, melee combat? option to customize our mechs with special geometry bits? engine change? would be nice but I doubt that we will see anything like that, well hope to see some interesting FP changes at least.

melee combat is on the event horizon of a black hole. I don't think it will ever be in the game but then again it's not down and out.

#297 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 12:17 AM

View PostVonBruinwald, on 14 November 2016 - 01:32 PM, said:

That's because all the "gud" (read: majority of) players are stacking jade. Play another faction and the queues are much shorter.

I almost hate to say I was chaining scout matches for CSJ. Posted Image

Invasion was a ***** though as so few CSJ players.

#298 utzelbrutz

• PipPipPip
  • The Juggernaut
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:45 AM

New Event! New Event! New Event! Cume on!

Edited by utzelbrutz, 15 November 2016 - 09:46 AM.

#299 Insufficient Skill

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:16 PM

redacted

Edited by Insufficient Skill, 26 February 2017 - 05:03 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users