Clan Coyote International - Master Of Man And Machine, Servitor To None.

67 replies to this topic

#21 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:23 AM

View PostTarm Kozyrev, on 04 December 2016 - 08:55 PM, said:

I just might have to break my budget for some MC so I can plaster Coyote faces all over my mechs Posted Image

Hey Czarr you looking for a unit?

no I am already in a unit

#22 Tarm Kozyrev

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:27 AM

Hah - you cannot blame me for asking tho :)

#23 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:35 PM

Are you associated with Tailgunner, Cmeg, or any of the gentlemen from the Mechwarrior 4 side of things? I think it'd be cool to give them a call too.

#24 Tarm Kozyrev

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:27 PM

View PostCommander A9, on 14 December 2016 - 12:35 PM, said:

Are you associated with Tailgunner, Cmeg, or any of the gentlemen from the Mechwarrior 4 side of things? I think it'd be cool to give them a call too.

I have been in touch with Cmeg and I have his support in starting up CCI. They are all primarily into MW 4 / LL and have, from what I have gathered in my conversations with Cmeg, next to no interest in MWO.

Edited by Tarm Kozyrev, 14 December 2016 - 03:28 PM.

#25 Tarm Kozyrev

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:32 AM

Things have been kind of slow between finals at school and the coming holidays, but Clan Coyote is still recruiting and looking forward to getting in on the new faction play! Come on and stop by the website and see what we are up to!

#26 Tarm Kozyrev

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:57 PM

And the Coyote now has a saKhan - Congratulations, Will9761 for attaining your new rank, and long may it last!

#27 Tarm Kozyrev

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 11:50 AM

Merry Christmas warriors of Kerensky!

And you spheroid scum too, I suppose, since it is the season to give. Or something.

:D

#28 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 02:46 PM

nice, I was in clan coyote a long time ago before it folded into Clan Wolf international. Are you guys strictly going to be in the clans cause I really only play clan on this account

#29 Tarm Kozyrev

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 04:57 PM

Clan Coyote will remain clan affiliated. More than likely we will remain with ghost bear as well. Mostly because it seems as tho there are plenty of Wolf units already tho I could be wrong. It is not like I have census data access lol

Come check out the website sometime, see if you like it. Only a couple of us right now so more members would be great!

#30 Tamashii

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 48 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:30 PM

Greetings to our brothers from Clan Coyote Germany!
Hail to the Clan!

#31 Tarm Kozyrev

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:32 PM

Wow. I did not know there was a German clan Coyote active in MWO still. I was under the impression there wasn't any active Coyotes anymore (other than those that might have folded into CWI that is).

#32 Tamashii

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 48 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:12 PM

CYT exists since 2000 and we´re playing MWO from the beginning, if you want to check our HP www.clan-coyote.de
What´s your ingame Clan tag?

#33 Tarm Kozyrev

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:17 AM

In game tag is CCI. We're at clancoyote.enjin.com.

#34 Tarm Kozyrev

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:38 PM

And another warrior has joined the Coyote Touman - Congratulations Star Commander Dingo Omega on completing your Trial of Position and earning your place in the Coyote fold!!

#35 Tarm Kozyrev

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:47 AM

Cold winds blow thru January and many people are back home from holiday travels. But the wars rage on and the Coyote continues its hunt.

With the completion of two Trials of Position in the last month Clan Coyote remains on the hunt for both battle and new warriors to add to its Touman. Come join us for a few drops or even look at what we are building here and see if the Coyote is where you belong.

#36 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,581 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:24 PM

Clan Coyote has a Star of 5 warriors now. Join the Coyote Touman today and expand the roster today at:
http://www.clancoyote.enjin.com/
Posted Image

#37 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,581 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:51 PM

Join the Coyote Touman today at:
http://www.clancoyote.enjin.com/

#38 Edward Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 255 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:51 PM

Coyotes' dig through trash cans and attach pets, not a noble creature. I will go Jade Falcon if I ever go clan, I like the crusader clans best anyway. Good luck getting your unit going though, it is good to have people to fight against.

#39 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,581 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:58 PM

The Jade Falcons are not exactly what I would call honorable either. They aggravate other clans and expect them to march to their banner. But it's about time that the Coyotes get back in the saddle. Hopefully with the Clan Decals finally being a WIP for May (possibility) it should give me some incentive to get people in the clan.

#40 Nelos Kniven

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:12 PM

Website is not giving anything. I would love to join though. It has just what I need.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users