I Am Looking For Unit

3 replies to this topic

#1 Pro765

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:02 AM

Hello I am a mechwarrior from the old days of Mechwarrior 2 and beyond, I played table top and have been playing MWO since its launch, I would not say I am a very good pilot because my stats say I have a .39 death ratio and my best death ratio across my 35 mechs is .78 so I would say I am average with some good games and a lot of poor games. I have Teamspeak but do not have other forms of online chat other then Skype my computer is not the greatest but it can run the game at least. I enjoy playing the game and have mastered or at the very least elite all my mechs and they all are equipped towards my play style having been tweaked by myself but I am no genius when it comes to load-outs just like my mechs a certain way. I am looking for a mercenary unit as I like to not be limited to one faction of mechs and sometimes play clan mechs. For those Role Play Units I love the universe of Mechwarrior and am an avid role player with a backstory for my character, although he is quite young. If not into role play that is fine as well, I would love to get better and be competitive as well one day going to tournaments.

#2 Leone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 30 November 2016 - 01:30 PM

So... it sounds like your interested in Community Warfare, which is awesome. And based on where this is posted, I'm guessing your hoping to start off FRR. (I may be wrong, but the following is still valid.)

My suggestion would be to make your own [P765] unit, sign up for a week of FRR Factiony goodness, and try and get some drops in. See whose on when you are, on either side of the battlefield. Then, you can chat, suss out their playstyles and personalities and decide if you'd wanna drop with em a bunch. Once you've found folk you wanna join, just quit your one man unit, and join up when you can!

~Leone.

Edited by Leone, 30 November 2016 - 01:30 PM.

#3 Pro765

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:33 AM

I was in a unit before but they all left Mechwarrior online and don't play anymore I am more looking to a group of players that are on at least 3+ times a week for more then 1 hour so that I can get some real games going rather then just dropping by myself on Quick-drop or single player Faction Warfare as that is the worst game-play experience in the game.

#4 TantorDPanthor

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:57 PM

A good approach for this is hop in the FRR hub Teamspeak channel (162.243.239.158:9725 Password: Dragon) and get to know the different units there.
You have large competitive groups like MJ12 and ISEN. You also have smaller units that wish to expand like my unit BRZY (we play everyday).

So just hop in and feel free to approach us there. I play around 10pm - 2am +-1hr (UTC +8)
Hope this helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users