#381 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 5,584 posts
  • LocationClan Wolf 1st Wolf Guardians

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:37 PM

View PostAramuside, on 04 January 2017 - 03:36 AM, said:

You win the award for most useless comment of the day but then that's your usual quality level.

Try to actually quote the entire sentence or post rather than just being your usual troll.

Even with the full text

View PostAramuside, on 01 January 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

I still haven't seen a single reason under the new system, after reading 19 pages of this thread, why 90% of mechs will ever be seen. Imagine levelling mist lynxes, vindicators etc with "minimal" skills. Laughable as you won't even be able to chuck modules on there to make them less awful.

The post is still garbage

View PostAramuside, on 04 January 2017 - 03:36 AM, said:

rather than just being your usual troll.

Is there a
Posted Image
your assessment is ridiculous, because under this new system mechs are not used, under the new system if you not going to use 90%, at least you can just level the mech you want. Your criticism is something that can be applied to the current system or any system propagated, because what mechs people use is irrelevant, to your dilemma.

Edited by BLOOD WOLF, 10 January 2017 - 10:44 PM.

#382 DarthMolen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 133 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationA galaxy far, far away...

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:23 AM

Have the developers abandoned the "Command Chair" Forums? I don't see any roadmap in there for 2017, or even the end of 2016 :(

#383 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 187 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:50 AM

View PostHawk819, on 10 January 2017 - 10:33 PM, said:

No word. . . Yet! We could hear something soon. Mr. Bullock said something about a Town Hall. So maybe. . . ?? We all it's the Fire Moth without a doubt.

I am not so sure that it is going to be the Firemoth. PGI said before that their crappy engine cannot handle mechs going as fast as the Firemoth can go.

#384 Alexander Garden

Customer Support Lead

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:06 AM

Everyone, please keep your discussions outside the realm of personal attacks and jabs. They aren't necessary.

View PostDarthMolen, on 11 January 2017 - 08:23 AM, said:

Have the developers abandoned the "Command Chair" Forums? I don't see any roadmap in there for 2017, or even the end of 2016 :(

This December Roadmap and Beyond post is the end of 2016 Roadmap. It isn't located in the Command Chair sub-forum because that sub-forum doesn't enable standard posts or replies. It was posted here in Announcements, and left here for now, so players could discuss the content of the post in a central area.

Once the January Roadmap arrives later this week I'll move the December Roadmap into the Command Chair.

#385 Prosperity Park

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 12,113 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:10 AM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 11 January 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

Everyone, please keep your discussions outside the realm of personal attacks and jabs. They aren't necessary.

This December Roadmap and Beyond post is the end of 2016 Roadmap. It isn't located in the Command Chair sub-forum because that sub-forum doesn't enable standard posts or replies. It was posted here in Announcements, and left here for now, so players could discuss the content of the post in a central area.

Once the January Roadmap arrives later this week I'll move the December Roadmap into the Command Chair.

See, there's yer problem... You encouraged discussion...

Heheheh. Thanks for the heads-up.

#386 Hawk819

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 1,174 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf LN, Transylvania, Romania 6-5000

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:18 PM

View PostJep Jorgensson, on 11 January 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

I am not so sure that it is going to be the Firemoth. PGI said before that their crappy engine cannot handle mechs going as fast as the Firemoth can go.

Sorry, Jep. I'm afraid you'll need to watch this:

#387 StonedDead

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAn Overcrowded Island

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

Still not impressed.

#388 NevixAstari

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

Oh my! I didn't realize how much had been added and changed before I started playing, and how much more is also planned.

I'm looking forward to the Skill Tree revamp, and all the other additions. :)

#389 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-sa-ni
  • Sho-sa-ni
  • 3,729 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:04 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 11 January 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

You could, like, copy just the OP then link to this thread...Once the new one is generated lock this thread...? Posted Image

I know, I know......../goes stand in the corner (better than kneeing down on dried beans, back straight and nose against the wall.....yes, that was punishment from a stepfather instead of using a belt......)

Posted Image

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 12 January 2017 - 05:09 PM.

#390 Kerusker

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:37 AM

as a beginner my question is: should i unlock weapon modules for free xp and buy weapon/mech modules? if i understand right, all of them will be removed

#391 Tollpatsch

• Pip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:11 AM

Yes you can do this, they wrote somewhere that everyone will get back the cbills and the xp will be converted into the new system. So I think there is no reason why you should wait for it.

And it might take a while until the new system arrives, maybe the same will happen like with information warfare and energy draw, they work on it half a year or even longer, test it one weekend on the testserver, people tell them they don't like it (most people don't like if anything changes) and then they forget about it and nothing happens ...

#392 Kerusker

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:29 AM

ok, thx Tollpatsch. danke Dir

#393 MovinTarget

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,902 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:09 AM

View PostTollpatsch, on 12 January 2017 - 08:11 AM, said:

Yes you can do this, they wrote somewhere that everyone will get back the cbills and the xp will be converted into the new system. So I think there is no reason why you should wait for it.

And it might take a while until the new system arrives, maybe the same will happen like with information warfare and energy draw, they work on it half a year or even longer, test it one weekend on the testserver, people tell them they don't like it (most people don't like if anything changes) and then they forget about it and nothing happens ...

I think my only questions is... will we get a *FULL REFUND* on those modules or just the amount if we'd sold them (not that I even sell my 2 360 targeting modules that I can't even use...)

#394 Uncle Totty

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,422 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Location"home"

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:21 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 12 January 2017 - 09:09 AM, said:

I think my only questions is... will we get a *FULL REFUND* on those modules or just the amount if we'd sold them (not that I even sell my 2 360 targeting modules that I can't even use...)

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 03 December 2016 - 09:24 PM, said:

*snip*

All-new Skill Tree

The Skill Tree revamp is set for release in early 2017. This is going to be a significant change for 'Mech performance customization and specialization, providing you with greater control over the performance-focus of your individual 'Mechs.

All past Module purchases will be refunded to you in whole, and all GXP and 'Mech XP spent on Skill or Module unlocks will be carried over as 'Legacy GXP', to be used at-will for unlocking new nodes in the revamped Skill Tree system for any variant.

*snip*

Edited by Uncle Totty, 12 January 2017 - 01:23 PM.

#395 MovinTarget

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,902 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:01 PM

Tnx for that....

I might just dump all my $$$ into modules so i don't blow it on other stufff... see how much I get back with the refund lol...

#396 Prosperity Park

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 12,113 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:08 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 12 January 2017 - 02:01 PM, said:

Tnx for that....

I might just dump all my $$$ into modules so i don't blow it on other stufff... see how much I get back with the refund lol...

Yeah, I have been blowing my Cbills on modules lately just to use the ones I haven't tried yet (adv. Gyros, etc.).

Every day I'm modulin' ...

#397 Alexander Garden

Customer Support Lead

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:22 PM

Hey all!

The January, February, and Beyond post is now (finally) live. The December Roadmap post will now be transitioned over to the Command Chair sub-forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users