Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:10 AM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 11 January 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

Everyone, please keep your discussions outside the realm of personal attacks and jabs. They aren't necessary.

This December Roadmap and Beyond post is the end of 2016 Roadmap. It isn't located in the Command Chair sub-forum because that sub-forum doesn't enable standard posts or replies. It was posted here in Announcements, and left here for now, so players could discuss the content of the post in a central area.

Once the January Roadmap arrives later this week I'll move the December Roadmap into the Command Chair.

See, there's yer problem... You encouraged discussion...

Heheheh. Thanks for the heads-up.

#382 Hawk819

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,617 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:18 PM

View PostJep Jorgensson, on 11 January 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

I am not so sure that it is going to be the Firemoth. PGI said before that their crappy engine cannot handle mechs going as fast as the Firemoth can go.

Sorry, Jep. I'm afraid you'll need to watch this:

#383 StonedDead

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOn a rock, orbiting a giant nuclear reactor

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

Still not impressed.

#384 NevixAstari

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

Oh my! I didn't realize how much had been added and changed before I started playing, and how much more is also planned.

I'm looking forward to the Skill Tree revamp, and all the other additions. :)

#385 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,652 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:04 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 11 January 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

Everyone, please keep your discussions outside the realm of personal attacks and jabs. They aren't necessary.

This December Roadmap and Beyond post is the end of 2016 Roadmap. It isn't located in the Command Chair sub-forum because that sub-forum doesn't enable standard posts or replies. It was posted here in Announcements, and left here for now, so players could discuss the content of the post in a central area.

Once the January Roadmap arrives later this week I'll move the December Roadmap into the Command Chair.

You could, like, copy just the OP then link to this thread...Once the new one is generated lock this thread...? Posted Image

I know, I know......../goes stand in the corner (better than kneeing down on dried beans, back straight and nose against the wall.....yes, that was punishment from a stepfather instead of using a belt......)

Posted Image

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 12 January 2017 - 05:09 PM.

#386 Kerusker

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:37 AM

as a beginner my question is: should i unlock weapon modules for free xp and buy weapon/mech modules? if i understand right, all of them will be removed

#387 Tollpatsch

• Pip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:11 AM

Yes you can do this, they wrote somewhere that everyone will get back the cbills and the xp will be converted into the new system. So I think there is no reason why you should wait for it.

And it might take a while until the new system arrives, maybe the same will happen like with information warfare and energy draw, they work on it half a year or even longer, test it one weekend on the testserver, people tell them they don't like it (most people don't like if anything changes) and then they forget about it and nothing happens ...

#388 Kerusker

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:29 AM

ok, thx Tollpatsch. danke Dir

#389 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:09 AM

View PostTollpatsch, on 12 January 2017 - 08:11 AM, said:

Yes you can do this, they wrote somewhere that everyone will get back the cbills and the xp will be converted into the new system. So I think there is no reason why you should wait for it.

And it might take a while until the new system arrives, maybe the same will happen like with information warfare and energy draw, they work on it half a year or even longer, test it one weekend on the testserver, people tell them they don't like it (most people don't like if anything changes) and then they forget about it and nothing happens ...

I think my only questions is... will we get a *FULL REFUND* on those modules or just the amount if we'd sold them (not that I even sell my 2 360 targeting modules that I can't even use...)

#390 Uncle Totty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,556 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSomewhere in the ARDC (Ark-Royal Defense Cordon)

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:21 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 12 January 2017 - 09:09 AM, said:

I think my only questions is... will we get a *FULL REFUND* on those modules or just the amount if we'd sold them (not that I even sell my 2 360 targeting modules that I can't even use...)

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 03 December 2016 - 09:24 PM, said:

*snip*

All-new Skill Tree

The Skill Tree revamp is set for release in early 2017. This is going to be a significant change for 'Mech performance customization and specialization, providing you with greater control over the performance-focus of your individual 'Mechs.

All past Module purchases will be refunded to you in whole, and all GXP and 'Mech XP spent on Skill or Module unlocks will be carried over as 'Legacy GXP', to be used at-will for unlocking new nodes in the revamped Skill Tree system for any variant.

*snip*

Edited by Uncle Totty, 12 January 2017 - 01:23 PM.

#391 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:01 PM

Tnx for that....

I might just dump all my $$$ into modules so i don't blow it on other stufff... see how much I get back with the refund lol...

#392 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:08 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 12 January 2017 - 02:01 PM, said:

Tnx for that....

I might just dump all my $$$ into modules so i don't blow it on other stufff... see how much I get back with the refund lol...

Yeah, I have been blowing my Cbills on modules lately just to use the ones I haven't tried yet (adv. Gyros, etc.).

Every day I'm modulin' ...

#393 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:22 PM

Hey all!

The January, February, and Beyond post is now (finally) live. The December Roadmap post will now be transitioned over to the Command Chair sub-forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users