- - - - -

Which Jenneriic Next?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Reburn

Rookie

• The Virulent
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:37 PM

I'm working to Elite and Mastery skill for the Jenner IIC chassis. Currently have the JR7-IIC-A and JR7-IIC(C). For some reason, I can't see quirks on any of these Jenner IIC mechs. Looking at the JR7-IIC, but it's basically the same as the JR7-IIC(c). I can't really figure out the point of the -2 and -3 variants. Any fanboys of these able to enlighten me?

Anyone know why I can't see quirks on these, or have I somehow completely missed that these are the only mech in the game with no quirks?

#2 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,148 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:41 PM

The IIC and IIC(C) are the same variant, so you'll need one of the others. I'd go with the IIC-3 since the IIC-2 is basically just it with one less hardpoint unless you want 8+ JJ.

#3 Jay Leon Hart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 02:09 PM

I agree with Terciel. Unless you *really* love JJs, just get the JR7-IIC-3

As for quirks, there are a few (Clan) 'mechs with no quirks, the Jenner IIC being one of them. Well, sort of, but I don't count the -10° Torso Yaw.

Having a quick browse here I can see some other 'mechs without quirks, though a few have what are known as "Set of 8" or "8/8" quirks for having, say, all Prime omnipods equipped at once.

This should be the latest set of quirk changes.

#4 Reburn

Rookie

• The Virulent
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:58 PM

Thanks for the advice guys. I did get the -3. Replaced the Narc with 2x SRM6 and traded some jumps for armor, and beat my kill record. This fast 'lil bugger with dual SRM6 and quad SPLs can dish some pain.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users