Faction Ts Or Discord

6 replies to this topic

#1 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:56 AM

I figured I'd give the new :-P a whirl. I'm going to stay kerc this time and decided to stay inner sphere once I saw Somerset will start out needing liberated. Has anyone set up a factionwide ts or discord server yet to streamline teaming up and communication? If not why not? The I bet sphere and Clans should have one.

#2 QueenBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 710 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:24 AM

Posted Image

#3 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,970 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:47 AM

FRR had the best TS set up from my tour of the IS

thanks Mech the Dane for his excellent TS

but good thing to bring up

#4 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:01 AM

Well, Thomas..er... I mean Karl... There still isn't one central server that i am aware of past the usual House/faction based TS hubs out there already and cross faction coordination is still always a challenge between them. So with that and the new star league format coming today in mind, I went ahead and created a basic discord server for the Inner Sphere side. It's called the Inner Sphere Hub, and the link to it is:

https://discord.gg/aErywpH

There are common FW drop rooms, a bar, and ready rooms for each IS faction to gather in if they wish.. More Voice rooms and text channels can be added as needed. If this will help encourage inner sphere coordination between the established IS factions against the clans, So be it. It's free so If it doesn't get used, nothing lost.

Spread the word and Enjoy !!

#5 Jimmy Jetz

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:06 AM

Thanks Aylward,

With a common place to meet for the innersphere, this platform will hopefully make the difference against the clans.

#6 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:12 PM

Works for me.

#7 nehebkau

• 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:15 PM

View PostKarl Marlow, on 13 December 2016 - 01:56 AM, said:

I figured I'd give the new :-P a whirl. I'm going to stay kerc this time and decided to stay inner sphere once I saw Somerset will start out needing liberated. Has anyone set up a factionwide ts or discord server yet to streamline teaming up and communication? If not why not? The I bet sphere and Clans should have one.

FRR TS has helped a ton in bringing people who are playing in the FRR as mercs and Loyalists together. Thing is; you need an inclusive, dedicated and open management of your TS server to make it an inviting place. Once you have that the TS server (or whatever software you want to use) becomes a defacto community hub.

Edited by nehebkau, 13 December 2016 - 01:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users