Looking For Casual Players To Drop With!

39 replies to this topic

#21 The Clappalacian

• PipPip
  • The Roughneck
  • The Roughneck
  • 38 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:35 PM

View PostWarden Xim, on 14 December 2016 - 10:50 AM, said:

Well,i want a clan Wolf unit because of the lore. Clan Wolf have Crusaders and Wardens,Crusaders want to reconquest Inner Sphere and Wardens want to protect him. If i turn to merc...then i'm no longer a warden of clan Wolf. But i can be a warden mercenary,so...if u want to add me ingame to friends list,my nickname is Warden Xim. Thanks for give me the opportunity. And i understand English writed,major part of words.

Or much better i'll add u to friends list.

Edit: By mercenary unit means that u going to join to I.S factions too???? Because i only have one clannie mech on my mech bay and i'm going to master elite it,building two more Novas. So if u do FWs with a I.S faction,i just can't join.

Edit2: Also,we need to take an oficial color for the mechs,i have basic red unlocked,but i have c-bills for spend for another basic color. I just can't spend real money now.

We've got no color requirements, and really no requirements of any sort. And as far as FW is concerned, we're not even taking it into consideration at this point. So if you prefer to play Clan mechs, it would not be an issue. We may take IS contracts at some point in the future, but we're mostly focused on creating a group of people to play in QP with at this point, with all of our new to the game members Faction Play isn't our main focus.

Also, being that we're not very lore focused it would be too limiting for us to be a loyalist group, we are trying to remain independent to appeal to players that do not know the background story and are not as familiar with the BattleTech storyline.

I understand your loyalty to Clan Wolf, as a solo player I preferred their back story to any of the houses or Crusader clans. IF you wish to remain loyal to Wolf, we'd be happy to friend you in game and include you in QP groups without having you officially join our unit. It's all about having a group to play in for us, so that would be an alternative to you leaving your preferred faction.

#22 Jasrion Blastlehoffer

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:14 PM

I'm definitely interested.

I've been playing MWO for a year, used to play mechwarrior and mechcommander back in the day. I trained with modern army cavalry for 18 years. I love to fire and maneuver. I'm a college student in Oregon. I have time to drop, and there's time I'm unavailable as well. I've been playing PUG matches solo for long enough now, I want to join a team.

Scouts out!

Jasrion Blastlehoffer is my pilot name.

#23 rolly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 995 posts
  • LocationDown the street from the MWO server

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:30 PM

You gents are all welcome on our mumble server as well.

SSI is a bunch of working family stiffs with old school BT TT nerdage.

#24 The Clappalacian

• PipPip
  • The Roughneck
  • The Roughneck
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 10:23 AM

View PostJasrion Blastlehoffer, on 14 December 2016 - 09:14 PM, said:

I'm definitely interested.

I've been playing MWO for a year, used to play mechwarrior and mechcommander back in the day. I trained with modern army cavalry for 18 years. I love to fire and maneuver. I'm a college student in Oregon. I have time to drop, and there's time I'm unavailable as well. I've been playing PUG matches solo for long enough now, I want to join a team.

Scouts out!

Jasrion Blastlehoffer is my pilot name.

I'll be on the lookout for you next time I'm in game.

#25 Warden Xim

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 79 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:54 AM

View PostGBodack, on 15 December 2016 - 10:23 AM, said:

I'll be on the lookout for you next time I'm in game.

What about me???

#26 Erdelmaine RANDIS

• PipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 46 posts
  • LocationRANDIS IV

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:32 PM

View PostActionCal, on 13 December 2016 - 10:32 PM, said:

... The idea of trying to get noobs together to play as a team is awesome to pursue ...
I tried that BEFORE you had to pay for inviting new members into your unit . . . more of 400 of them are still in my unit [BoR] Posted Image

Edited by Erdelmaine RANDIS, 15 December 2016 - 12:34 PM.

#27 Warden Xim

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 79 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:35 PM

Forgot to unit invite,i go loyalist to I.S faction,just now i breaked my contract to wolf. Clannies are high numbered and I.S want balance.

Edited by Warden Xim, 15 December 2016 - 12:35 PM.

#28 The Clappalacian

• PipPip
  • The Roughneck
  • The Roughneck
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:17 AM

View PostWarden Xim, on 15 December 2016 - 12:35 PM, said:

Forgot to unit invite,i go loyalist to I.S faction,just now i breaked my contract to wolf. Clannies are high numbered and I.S want balance.

I'm out of unit funds to send you an invite, I'll have one out to you as soon as I can afford it.

#29 Ximenetti

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:11 PM

GBodack,i'll join to ur unit with a new account,seems that the sold Marauder have ruined me on Warden Xim account.

Edited by Ximenetti, 17 December 2016 - 01:38 AM.

#30 reQu1em

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:32 PM

Hi,

I would like to join. I have not done any faction play but would like to get a good group to try. How do I join?

#31 MikeP425

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:24 PM

Hi, even if you can't invite anyone at the moment, can we still drop in QP as a group? I've been playing for about a month solo, and team play is clearly like 50% of the fun. Having a group to play with every now and again will probably keep the game fun.

#32 The Clappalacian

• PipPip
  • The Roughneck
  • The Roughneck
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:43 PM

View PostMikeP425, on 19 December 2016 - 09:24 PM, said:

Hi, even if you can't invite anyone at the moment, can we still drop in QP as a group? I've been playing for about a month solo, and team play is clearly like 50% of the fun. Having a group to play with every now and again will probably keep the game fun.

Next time I'm on I'll shoot you an invite, I've got unit funds ATM

#33 MikeP425

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:25 PM

View PostGBodack, on 20 December 2016 - 05:43 PM, said:

Next time I'm on I'll shoot you an invite, I've got unit funds ATM

Thanks. I'm married and I work long hours so my play times are sporadic, so finding a group is tough. I digg the fact that you guys are really chill and flexible.

#34 Vizius

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:40 PM

Your unit sounds like the perfect unit for me. I've been playing for about 3 weeks solo and would eventually like to join in faction play. I really enjoy this game and a casual group of people to team and learn with can only make it better. I'm usually on 6-10pm PST.

#35 The Clappalacian

• PipPip
  • The Roughneck
  • The Roughneck
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:06 AM

View PostVizius, on 02 January 2017 - 11:40 PM, said:

Your unit sounds like the perfect unit for me. I've been playing for about 3 weeks solo and would eventually like to join in faction play. I really enjoy this game and a casual group of people to team and learn with can only make it better. I'm usually on 6-10pm PST.

Send me a friend request next time you're on. We very rarely have a bunch of people on at the same time but it seems like most hours of the day you can find one or two of us. Faction Play has been something we've avoided thus far but once I can get a feel for IS or Clan preferences I'd like to get to it. My goal is to rotate between the factions regularly, as I'm a Clan guy but it seems like we have a lot of people that prefer IS mechs ATM. But as I said FP has been something of an afterthought. In all honesty, if you're looking for a lot of faction action (sorry, couldn't resist a rhyme), maybe look for other units but we'd be happy to drop in groups with you regardless.

#36 Thorrock

• PipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAustralia / Mackay

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:54 PM

hey all, Thorrock here, i have been playing for awhile now, im abit of a casual player, i am looking for a casual group or a loyalist group or what ever its called to join, I'm a aussie player, or if people like can add me, I am an ok player but still learning lol.

hope to hear from you guys soon.

#37 Krawnotron

Rookie

• Shredder
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:22 PM

Eyo! Names Krawn and been playing mwo for a while now. Looking for people to drop with and general shenanigans.

Ingame: Krawnotron
Callsign: Krawn
Timezone: EST
House/Faction: House Liao (can switch)
Playstyle: Mid-long range
Roletype: Assault/fire support
Preferred Weight: Heavy/Assault
Experience: MA 1-2, MWO.

#38 Rev3nant

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:51 PM

This post has caught my attention. I want to play MWO more, but I don't like dropping by myself, to the point I hardly play. A group like this sounds right up my alley. You could say I'm a veteran Mechwarrior too, seeing as I've played just about every Battletech game I could get my hands on, starting with Mechwarrior 2. Anyhoo, I'll shoot you a friend request, see how we all get along.
P.S., is there a Teamspeak or something we could all chill on?

#39 The Clappalacian

• PipPip
  • The Roughneck
  • The Roughneck
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:07 PM

Sorry for the long period of inactivity, I stepped away from MWO and gaming in general for a bit. I will get in touch with all of you in game, and if any are still interested I will be throwing invites out like candy.

I've also got a dedicated TS server up for the unit, however until I get paid it can only support 10 users at a time. Seeing as that a lot of us are still on at vastly different times that shouldn't cramp our style too much, and the user cap will be rectified shortly anyway Posted Image

#40 Rev3nant

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:28 PM

Sweet. I'll try to hop on soon, and we can get stuff sorted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users