Thank you.

#42 Wheels

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 37 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:08 AM

My biggest wish is when a light mech runs up to my knees and is shooting me that as I move I knock him on his @$$ and hear his cockpit cave-in as I step on him. So damn Tired of having lights get right up on me, shooting me, blocking me from moving, but I can't do anything to it is TOTAL bull puckey!

Next wish, if a Jenner can run up and shoot me with 6 srm4 and continue to do so until I am dead because my 6 x ssrm4 fire slower and hit it everywhere but where I am aiming. I think that streaks need to be looked at again. If I am firing 3 streak6 they should not target 3 different parts of that mech, they should all hit in the same general area. If I am in line of sight of my mech then they should hit where I am aiming, not spreading the damn damage out all over the mech. A heavy mech with streaks should not lose to a light mech with srms that too is total Bull Puckey. Or if you insist on hamstringing us like this then at least give us back our damage of 2.5 per missile, then I understand the time difference and targeting difference, but don't neuter us. This is the issue with lights just walking right up to you, they don't fear us anymore, give us back some power to make mechs keep their damn distance, if they don't want to engage with a streak boat then they keep their distance, use their radar locks to see what an enemy is carrying. We need to make this game last longer than 5 minutes. If you don't like getting blasted by a streak boat then stay back 400 meters or so, people just rush in, let's make this a thinking game again. With LRMs I don't run AMS, but I also don't run out in the open either, I am close to cover.

My two Cents for 2017.

Wheels - Legendary Founder

#43 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:15 PM

O.k lets do this.

What would make me play this game with enthusiasm and possibly spend again.

1 Genuine Balance between I.S and clan in F.W (this ain't important in Q.P as I.S and clan mix on both sides, so for starters stop using Q.P to balance mechs, or it will never happen).

2 Alex or whoever it is, stop putting hard points even higher than they were on the chassis in previous incarnations ( will help a lot with one)

3 (though maybe it should be mixed in with two) stop inflating hardpoints on mechs that would be very powerful with canon hard points (again helps with one)

4 Test new modes properly before launching (this includes more of P.G.I's staff playing the game, should be mandatory for all the Dev team and the bosses, because if they don't, they will never understand what pee's off the community ).

5 New maps ( which have been play tested properly, so we don't even up with poorly placed cap points etc )

6 Jump jets to have more lifting power, than five flatulent squirrels strapped to your ankles. (five tons of JJ's should easily see you clearing an Atlas at a reasonable speed)

7 This is the pay day question as the above would get me playing the 300 plus mechs I already own again, plus i'd probably repurchase the Assassin and the Bushwhacker

Crusader, Wasp, Valkyrie, Charger, Hatchetman Javelin, Clint, Dervish, Hermes II, Whitworth.

yeah yeah I know, but I've run out of mechs I want to buy, that are not already in the game, nothing clan I want now but the viper maybe, and the more modern mechs the Bushwhacker is basically it, and maybe the Champion, which is a rebuild of star league designs

#44 Juodas Varnas

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,534 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:38 PM

View PostCathy, on 26 December 2016 - 12:15 PM, said:

nothing clan I want now but the viper maybe,

Viper is already in the game, Cathy Posted Image
Posted Image

View PostCathy, on 26 December 2016 - 12:15 PM, said:

Crusader, Wasp, Valkyrie, Charger, Hatchetman Javelin, Clint, Dervish, Hermes II, Whitworth.

I see you skipped over the Scorpion in that little list of yours Posted Image
Mistakes happen Posted Image

#45 C E Dwyer

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:30 PM

View PostJuodas Varnas, on 26 December 2016 - 12:38 PM, said:

Viper is already in the game, Cathy Posted Image
Posted Image

I see you skipped over the Scorpion in that little list of yours Posted Image
Mistakes happen Posted Image

I know, to both, the first one, I know I could buy now, but I have plenty to master, when or if I ever drop again.

I'd probably buy a Scorpion if it came out, I doubt I'd want a Goliath, as I don't like the 'new' look one, and the old look is far to close to an At-At with a turret, Disney would sue, also I do like to have slightly realistic outlook on game content.

I leave you and a few others carrying flags for quads !

#46 ice trey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • LocationFukushima, Japan

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:18 PM

-Mechanics to encourage players to use less popular designs, balanced by tiers
-Mechanics to encourage players to use faction-appropriate mechs in FP beyond just innersphere/clan.
-Heavily reduced points emphasis for Kills/Damage.
-Highly increased points emphasis for Teamwork and Win/Loss.
(Results in higher teamwork, greater watching out for team-mates, less KS complaints, More players pressing "R")

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users