Quick Play Issues

4 replies to this topic

#1 Mechfan909

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 07:59 PM

Is anyone having issues with queuing for a quick play?? My issue is that whenever i join a quick play match and after voting it automatically sends me back to the mechlab and says disconnected from server. tried to rejoin but game keeps sending me back to mechlab with the same issue. is it because of my location.. (playing in the Philippines) is it because of my server choices?? (i do not play european server due to lag) is it because i choose to play at this time?? (GMT + 8 10 am - 1 pm) please advise ASAP..

Edit: tried to play faction warfare scouting mode and the same thing happened and now i have a 10 minute penalty time. (just curious up to how high can the penalty be if this keeps happening)

Edited by Mechfan909, 02 May 2017 - 10:02 PM.

#2 NARC BAIT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:15 PM

you've almost certainly got something network related going on, but that's a pretty wide field of possibilities ... with the potential for it being something outside of your control, like your ISP resetting the connection ... the oceanic servers probably have the highest amount of 'on the way' packet drops ... but you should be pretty close ...

#3 Mechfan909

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:36 AM

thanks for the reply. Yeah i believe its mostly network related. i usually play around 5pm till midnight (GMT+ 8) but since it is my day off i get to play early (around 10 am) i already submitted an email to the technical team, submitted my Dxdiag details and my tracert detail in a notepad. looks like i'll be waiting in the middle of the night for a response.

#4 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,668 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:07 PM

Deselect all but one server, at least for testing. Run through each one, even the European server. Reboot router/modem/gateway. Try using a VPN.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 04 May 2017 - 12:08 PM.

#5 NARC BAIT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:37 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 04 May 2017 - 12:07 PM, said:

Deselect all but one server, at least for testing. Run through each one, even the European server. Reboot router/modem/gateway. Try using a VPN.

other than the rarity of your router going bad, which happens for various reasons, assuming your the only person using that line, your pretty much still at the mercy of your ISP ... and you cant argue much with them .... we gave up complaining about it from Australia ... in one of the old threads, you could find a useful diagnostic tool called 'winmtr' https://mwomercs.com...tion-discussion which can be somewhat useful in seeing problems beyond your local connection .... it may be worth spending 10 minutes of your time looking at your router ... because most normal ones, are very hackable junk ...

Edited by NARC BAIT, 07 May 2017 - 09:18 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users