What Is Griefing To You?

171 replies to this topic

#81 Chados

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...over the Rainbow

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:53 PM

View PostProsperity Park, on 23 January 2017 - 05:35 PM, said:

Chados, this thread is about people who refuse to hold locks because they actively want to deny a resource to their teammates. It's because they dislike LRM users.

That's griefing, right? It's a deliberate attempt to negatively impact someone's game and reduce your own team's chances of victory.

I understand where you're coming from, but I don't agree with it. Those who refuse to hold locks because they hate LRMers aren't the same as intentional teamkilling morons who are doing it because they either are narcissistic sociopaths or nascent serial killers who dig ripping the wings off butterflies to watch them suffer and want to do the same to teammates in game. I can get my own locks. I can't prevent the overentitled mouth-breathing neckbeard in the Timberwolf from unloading an alpha strike into my damaged Victor's ST because I couldn't jump out of his way with sufficient speed to please him. That jackass shot me down as I was in mid jump off one of the ramps up the center in HPG, by the way. Thankfully, players like him are few and far between in the MWO playerbase. A little anti-LRM salt is one thing. Teamkilling for real is another very different thing.

Edited by Chados, 23 January 2017 - 06:00 PM.

#82 Amsro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,384 posts
  • LocationCharging my Gauss Rifle

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:32 PM

Posted Image

Is this thread still going on?

What many "LRMers" don't know is that when you are danger close in a knife fight, targets can be swarming, locks unobtainable, possible ECM or two trolling around.

Aint no time for locks when you are dismantling the light mechs legs. Posted Image

Posted Image

There are many more reasons, but in the end the best LRMer gets their own locks and merely accepts the team locks as bonus when it happens.

Edit, sorry for the gifs, damn mechs as gifs thread. Posted Image

Edited by Amsro, 23 January 2017 - 06:37 PM.

#83 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 23 January 2017 - 10:03 PM

View PostTesunie, on 23 January 2017 - 01:46 PM, said:

I'm not referring to the CoC, I'm asking what are people's individual concept of what constitutes Griefing, and if a specific plausible situation could be a form of griefing. Is it the intent behind the action that can make something griefing or not griefing (something we may not always be able to determine), or is it the action that is griefing no matter the intent behind it?

You argue your point with the CoC, seeing if the action is against that to determine if it fits your form of griefing. I'm asking you, would you determine that action as a form of Griefing? If there was no CoC, what would your opinion be on the described situation, if you could tell the intention behind the action? (Lets just say, you are able to read someone's intent like it was written out as a book and their thoughts where open for you to see.)

I've said my piece, several posts ago. Oh yeah, i forgot, MacClearly started the thread, not you. Apologies.

Oh, and by the way:
- Willfully or repeatedly blocking teammate ‘Mechs or weapon trajectories.
- Willfully or repeatedly assisting the enemy.

Would you consider purposefully not getting a lock (as outside the normal due course of your normal playing habits) as a possible version of "blocking weapon trajectories"? I mean, they can't shoot because there is no lock, just as much as if someone stood in front of their direct fire weapons...

It's also been mentioned in this thread that, because of all the benefits of getting locks on the enemy, not getting locks could even be viewed by some people as "assisting the enemy". By not locking, you deny your allies vital information of the enemy locations, loadouts and even possibly numbers. Forget about any lost damage that may have been able to be dealt from any LRM allies on your team...

So, that is two ways that it could be roughly described as breaking the CoC, which is not my intent with this thread here. My intent behind my question is, could you see it as griefing? (And I might add, MacClearly created the thread, because he wished to discuss the topic more as well as get a concept of what other players thought of it.)

Based on PGI's definition, purposefully not getting a lock would be assisting the enemy. Blocking means obstructing the missiles, and breaking lock would simply not further guide the missile.

Getting and holding locks on targets you are fighting is a win-win situation most every time (special situations may occur, of course). It's a win for you as you get loadout and damage information on your target, so you know where to hit and how best to possibly counter their weapons. It also helps your teammates by letting them know where the enemy unit is, his condition, and what he is also carrying as weapons (just like with you). It helps again if there happen to be any LRM users on your team, because now they too may be able to help deal some damage, making the target easier to kill, opening up sections in their armor, and possibly forcing them to move into a bad position.

Of course, there will always be exceptions to things, but on the general average, getting locks is no skin off your nose. It doesn't hurt you to get them, and often is nothing but a good thing. (As other people in this thread have mentioned already.)

Key word, "almost". It's win-win "almost" every time, but it's not definitive "win-win" cause there is still trade-offs as it happens. Sometimes the trade is bad. And that was the point, that was the thing i challenged.

The only part about inaction was the boat owner who convinced himself of a belief that the boat would be fine and was in good condition, despite the evidence against it. Then it went into beliefs as a whole. It mentioned some things for most of the video about there being no God (because of unavailable "indisputable" scientific evidence to support his existence) and shouldn't be believed in, but then a small counterargument by someone else that God can be a good belief because of specific conditions related to it. (AKA: Those beliefs didn't hurt anyone else, was decided upon without consequence, etc.)

So, what part of that was relevant? About not getting locks and believing it was helpful to your team and yourself? Despite evidence indicating otherwise, counter to the belief you've made?

I'm a member of the Seraphim, a known Christian unit. We get a lot of "trolls" who wish to shove this into our faces, normally with taunting against our beliefs. Of this, you believe what you want, and I'll believe what I do. This is why I was uncertain as to the reason behind the video, or if I dare say it... The intent behind posting the video in response to me.

Sincerely i don't care what your religion may be, Philosophy is full of arguing about god, cause literally that's how philosophy started. Just ignore those part, this place is not the proper area to talk about god and stuff. Philosophy is still good either way. You really should watch the series from the start.

It's the "Inaction/action" part with the boat owner, that is what relevant, likewise anti-vaxxers, etc. Whether they chose or didn't choose to do something, they ARE still responsible.

You did asked that if it's an intentional inaction, is it still action? Hard to say, but either way they ARE responsible. The video is just there to provide some things to consider about the topic of action/inaction.

Except for the moon rocks recovered, the photos, the people's testimonies, telescopes, scientific facts...

Lel. Just lel, you really don't get it? If you don't get it, i'll tell you.

You still feel that there is more evidence does not equate that there is more evidence. What "YOU" feel is not that relevant.

Funny, if you get it, why are you arguing everything else around it?

Because you keep bringing it up.

#84 Tier5 Kerensky

• Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:04 PM

As I have many LRM boats I've watched friendlies afrer getting killed, and seen that quite many players don't lock targets without any intentional reasons. They just don't and that's it.

Myself, when I'm in fast mech and have found the last afk enemy, sometime I intentionally unlock him to prevent others from seeing where is he and also to prevent anyone shooting him with LRMs, so I can farm him.

#85 Sjorpha

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:22 AM

I only count actions with intent to grief as griefing.

Intentional inaction is just not practical to moderate IMO, not holding locks is an example of this. There is clearly no formal responsibility to target enemies, so you can't get anywhere with it or ever prove it was intentional, nor can it fall under the non-participation clause since you are still actively playing.

I would be more inclined to moderate LRM boats who hide and wait for locks, not for griefing but for non-participation. You are responsible for making your own build work, so you should get your own LoS locks first hand and only look at indirect locks as a bonus that sometimes happen. Still moderating that isn't practical either.

If a rule can't be enforced or isn't enforced, then it doesn't apply. Clearly not holding locks doesn't fall under any applicable or enforced rules.

#86 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:43 PM

Okay. Never meant to leave this thread, and not for so long. Stuff came up (champion build selection, among other things, than being distracted, real life, etc).

Overall, my question isn't "What does PGI think is griefing", nor is it "Do you think anyone could get punished for this action". My question is "Do you personally feel that this could be griefing another player?"

My stance is that it can be, depending upon the intent. I see it as intentionally hindering a fellow player, preventing them from being able to play the game as well as they possibly could. Of course, provided the intent is there to not get locks just to spite and hurt that other player's specific performance. I don't expect any punishing action against said people, and I realize it isn't against PGI's rule sets placed down (as it would also be hard to know the intent of the actions).

To those who mention getting your own locks, I completely do agree with you. But, it makes the whole team's job easier if everyone could get locks. Not getting locks intentionally to hinder a specific player's performance actually hinders your whole team, but I'm not going to be dumb enough to say not getting locks is griefing. I'm more concerned with the intent behind the action. (Which, can't be proven unless I am that person.)

This debate is far more of a philosophical consideration. How would you consider it if you could read that person's intent completely, and/or you were the one that their actions where trying to hinder. (Rather they succeeded or not.)

#87 Andrzej Lechrenski

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:48 PM

I used to think that PGI put too much emphasis on winning, and not enough on individual performance during the match (even for a loss).

Then a read these salty, bitter, responses, and it made me realize how incredibly hard the concept of "we are ALL in it to win it TOGETHER" really is for... the vast majority of people, it seems.

Teamwork should really not be something that comes begrudgedly to human beings, outside of the exceptions of pernicious misanthropy, autism, or Trump-voting.

#88 Xetelian

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:54 PM

Does this need to be a thread? You can't honestly believe there is grounds for reporting someone for not hitting R, can you?

I hit R when I need to see where to shoot, I don't go out of my way to keep a lock unless I'm using Tag.

If this offends you because you want to LRM and think everyone needs to cater to you then so be it.

#89 FireStoat

• The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:33 PM

I only hit R when taking shots at mechs when my mech requires a lock due to weapons used or I'm firing at a mech at medium range or longer as the defined red box helps me center a shot while on the move a bit easier. People using LRM's should be getting their own locks and should be constantly moving to gain improved angles of fire so that a volley of missiles has the very best chance of landing 100% on the target.

The only case in which I'd give the nod to someone hanging back and lobbing missiles is if they are using a decent mixed weapon build and are running around with an orange / cherry open CT and they want to contribute for as long as they can without being taken out. Sometimes stuff happens and you just have to do the best you can. I get that.

In regards to the topic of Griefing, that would be people that are intentionally holding back on a decisive push to secure victory because they lack confidence in their skills. Or something.

#90 Shifty McSwift

• 2,889 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:42 PM

View PostBombast, on 19 January 2017 - 03:30 PM, said:

Griefing is player behavior that's sole purpose is to aggravate other players. That's it.

I find it strange we need a thread for that.

I would go further to say that it also includes trying to deter others from playing in nefarious ways, or force game changes by abusing unintentional systems/'featurebugs'.

But yeah pretty much what he said.
/thread.

#91 Shiroi Tsuki

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,205 posts
  • LocationCosplaying Ruby from Rwby in Aiur, Auckland, GA America, Interior Union, Mar Sara and Remnant

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:49 PM

I honestly don't really care about what Mech and builds my team mates bring. Hell, bring a 9 Flamer Hunchback and I won't judge you. If anything, I instantly like you. Whatever builds you're comfortable with, you wanna have fun or if you just wanna try out something new, that's totally fine and dandy. Griefing imho is what you do in battle, not in the Mechlab.

Purposely calling out allied positions because you're upset that they didn't do what you told them to is what I consider griefing. Intentional friendly fire because you have a disagreement, "trolling" your team and being a general *********, not to be confused with potates.

Be the better Mechwarrior and ignore the griefers. They're not worth the match, the stress and especially, not worth your time. The report button is there for a reason

#92 Lykaon

• 3,815 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:28 AM

How often is the withholding of locks issolated from some form of verbal or typed harassment ?

I have on many occations seen the following.

Team player one " LRMs here pls hold locks"
Team player two " get your own locks you leach"

This IS definativley griefing behavior. There is no ambiguity to motive the intent is clear player two doesn't like LRM use so is going to activley do something to hamper player one.

So willfully altering your play style with the specific intent of hampering a team mate is griefing them and your other team mates and ironicly yourself. You could be getting LRM fire support but...nope they would rather not play correctly to express their all important displeasure with assumed behavior of a team mate.

Edited by Lykaon, 22 March 2017 - 01:29 AM.

#93 Lykaon

• 3,815 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:51 AM

View PostFireStoat, on 21 March 2017 - 11:33 PM, said:

I only hit R when taking shots at mechs when my mech requires a lock due to weapons used or I'm firing at a mech at medium range or longer as the defined red box helps me center a shot while on the move a bit easier. People using LRM's should be getting their own locks and should be constantly moving to gain improved angles of fire so that a volley of missiles has the very best chance of landing 100% on the target.

The only case in which I'd give the nod to someone hanging back and lobbing missiles is if they are using a decent mixed weapon build and are running around with an orange / cherry open CT and they want to contribute for as long as they can without being taken out. Sometimes stuff happens and you just have to do the best you can. I get that.

In regards to the topic of Griefing, that would be people that are intentionally holding back on a decisive push to secure victory because they lack confidence in their skills. Or something.

I have been known to run a KTO - GB 5x LRM5s TAG BAP and 2 Med pulse. I am a complete maniac LRM support pilot in this mech.

Alley brawling at 200m is a thing I do. I will also scan the battlefield for places where I need to suppress the enemy. My intent is not to kill them it's to make them not shoot my team. I will also when possible tip the scales on unfair (or fair) fights (only suckers take on a fair fight). In order to do this I may not see the target that is killing my team mate but THEY do. If they have the forethought to lock their target I can help if not they die.

If a friendly is actively engaged with a target there is NO reason not to lock the target! I'm not talking about peek and shoot or snap fire I'm talking about brutal brawling and exchanging shots.

I guess I use more of my mech's HUD display than most. I use my lance window to see where my team mates are and at what percentage their mechs are at.

If I'm using my KTO and my lancemate's health percentages is plumetting I'm looking for where they are and IF they are in range and IF they locked the target killing them they get help...but only IF they use the lock.

The real trick to LRMs isn't about dealing accurate fast damage it's about the envelope of influence a good LRM support pilot can project. I can supliment damage across the entire battlefront IF my team supplies the means to do so with LOCKS!

I can suppress multiple enemy mechs and outright deny the enemy superior ground IF my team mates provide the Info to take advantage of. Without the team's eyes I am left with just my own eyes and point of view and that does not take full advantage of a weapon system that can lend support across a huge area.

Not every LRM support pilot is a potato in a stalker parked 900m away from the fight. Some of us are manics in medium mechs literally in the fray on the front lines.

And I don't need your locks as much as you want me to have them.

#94 Bud Crue

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:59 AM

View PostTesunie, on 21 March 2017 - 08:43 PM, said:

Overall, my question isn't "What does PGI think is griefing", nor is it "Do you think anyone could get punished for this action". My question is "Do you personally feel that this could be griefing another player?"

Asked and answered on page 1.
Nevertheless, appreciate the effort at keeping an issue alive just to continue beating it into the ground. That, more than anything, I suppose, is what these forums are for.

#95 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:30 AM

View PostXetelian, on 21 March 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

Does this need to be a thread? You can't honestly believe there is grounds for reporting someone for not hitting R, can you?

I hit R when I need to see where to shoot, I don't go out of my way to keep a lock unless I'm using Tag.

If this offends you because you want to LRM and think everyone needs to cater to you then so be it.

Apparently... yes? Though originally this was a discussion in a separate thread, and I was content to just leave it there as a thought. Someone asked me if I was willing for it to be a thread to try and expand on the topic, and I felt no reason to say no.

The concept here isn't reporting or punishing someone for not getting locks. That could never be a thing and I realize that. It would be just kinda dumb to even try. "Is that person intentionally not getting locks, just doesn't realize how to get locks, or is hunting a different target and doesn't want to change locks?" Intention behind the action is very hard (read as nearly impossible) to tell unless you are that person (as then you know you intent).

As an LRM user (for the record I never boat), I actually don't expect you to get and hold locks. I expect you to fight as best you can, and that you are going to duck and dodge as much as you can. AKA: Hold a lock if you can, but if doing so would kill you it isn't worth it. You are worth more to the team active and still dealing damage than destroyed for me to get one more volley on target.

I'll also mention, I don't LRM indirectly only ~900m away. I'm in the opponents faces and often the forward most mech on my team. (Don't ask. I just always seems to be the point man, even if I have LRMs on my mech.) However, I don't think it's too much to ask at the same time that, if you are shooting a target and can get a lock, to just try?

Wont tell you how many times that I turn around a corner where I know my allies are (and I know they are fighting an enemy mech), and I'm the one who has to get the lock for my LRMs. Just yesterday I had a match where my team was mopping up the last few enemy mechs as we basically stomped the enemy (sorry enemy team!), there are four friendly mechs surrounding a single lone enemy. Not one of them has a lock on the target till I jump over a building to join into the fight... (And no. I'm not saying they were doing it intentionally. I wouldn't know.)

View PostFireStoat, on 21 March 2017 - 11:33 PM, said:

LRMs are a utility weapon, and is often a force multiplier. It's the only weapon in the game that can shoot indirectly. However, it's a team weapon. Yes, I agree that LRM users should be on the patrol to get their own locks when and where possible, but at the same time it's not exactly taking full advantage of their weapon system if they are the only ones getting locks...

Overall, I'm not disagreeing with you here overall. I've always told people to do what you have to first, get locks later. I'm not discussing strategy, but just making the connection that purposefully not getting locks may boarder on the griefing side, depending upon intent.

Basically, is griefing an action, or is it the intent behind the action?
Relating this to a real world situation, it's like stealing. If someone walks out the door, it is technically theft. However, if someone just forgot they had something in their hand (they've been holding it through the entire store), walked out with it without paying, is it stealing? At this point, I have to say "not really", as there was no intent to not pay. If they realize it and turn around to pay for the item, than no. If they realize it, figured they are already outside, and leave, than yes the intent has now changed.

I feel it's the ending intent that forms the meaning. Not necessarily the action. Someone just shot you in the back, that's team damage! Well, they where at max zoom and you suddenly walked in front of their guns. They did not see you till after they pulled the trigger. Where they griefing you with that team damage? I'd have to say no. There was no intent to purposefully hinder you, it just happened.

View PostLykaon, on 22 March 2017 - 01:28 AM, said:

How often is the withholding of locks issolated from some form of verbal or typed harassment ?

I get that ALL the time. I mentioned that in a group drop with my unit before, we had dropped with elements of a competitive unit (unit name withheld). They started to talk, and I just mentioned "I have some LRMs, so if you can hold locks it would be nice." Instant responses of "On no, not an LRM boat" and "I guess we have to get our carry harder pants on", etc. I didn't see any locks from them (they may have, it did get a bit chaotic), though I know my unitmates where getting locks as they could (and dropping them too, as expected).

Lets just say, I did reasonable damage, I was on the front lines the whole time, and I did as much damage with the LRMs as I did my lasers I had equipped. We also soundly defeated the enemy team, despite our side having "two LRM 'boats'"... (It's a matter of how you play it most times, not what you bring with you.)

This IS definativley griefing behavior. There is no ambiguity to motive the intent is clear player two doesn't like LRM use so is going to activley do something to hamper player one.

So willfully altering your play style with the specific intent of hampering a team mate is griefing them and your other team mates and ironicly yourself. You could be getting LRM fire support but...nope they would rather not play correctly to express their all important displeasure with assumed behavior of a team mate.

I think people purposefully do that though to make LRMs look as bad as possible and to discourage their use whenever possible. Very much like going into any LRM thread they find on the forums to "inform people how bad they are" instead of answering the user's questions about LRMs.

If they can make playing LRMs frustrating and/or make them appear worse than they are, than they are probably justifying their actions as a service to the community by forcing those players to "take real weapon". (And no. I'm not saying LRMs are the greatest weapon, but they certainly are not the worst weapon either...)

#96 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:39 AM

View PostBud Crue, on 22 March 2017 - 01:59 AM, said:

Asked and answered on page 1.
Nevertheless, appreciate the effort at keeping an issue alive just to continue beating it into the ground. That, more than anything, I suppose, is what these forums are for.

That was mostly a remark to have people think for themselves on what "their" opinion is on the subject. I've seen too many responses where it was just dropped as "well, PGI doesn't see it as so and doesn't punish you for it, so it isn't griefing". That's not exactly what I would call a "personal opinion/viewpoint" on the subject.

I'm not asking for people to change their opinions on the subject, but just for them to think a little and state what they believe about it. I realize that, even if it was a defined form of griefing, there is no solid way to establish intent behind the actions, and thus no way to reliably assign "punishment" for it. Thus, it can never be counted as a rule.

Call it... a socially considered rule? One that doesn't have any direct implications, but may be socially discouraged? Kinda like the Multi-player portion of MW4, where there was an unmentioned honor code to not shoot legs. There was no official action that could come about it, and it was seen that it could be accidentally done. But, when someone broke the honor code and it could start to be seen it wasn't being "accidentally" done... Lets just say I've had the entire enemy team ignore one member of our team and ignore the cries for help from one of their team as they got legged over and over again by the person whom they had offended... Was rather comical actually to just watch. Sometimes, the other players would actually stop and watch the carnage... Posted Image

Of course, this game is not MW4. But it made for a good example.

Edit: Forgot to mention that, even if you disagree with me on the definition of griefing, I'm fine with that. If that is the case, than my comment was not directed at you.

Edited by Tesunie, 22 March 2017 - 08:40 AM.

#97 Rakshasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 560 posts
  • LocationThe Underhive, Pomme De Terre

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

More of your team-mates doing more damage is good. It's not griefing, but if a player deliberately doesn't hold locks of opportunity when there are missile carriers in the team then they run the risk of shooting themselves and everyone else in the foot. Make use of what you've got.

Edited by Rakshasa, 22 March 2017 - 10:12 AM.

#98 Mole

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,314 posts
  • LocationAt work, cutting up brains for a living.

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:32 AM

I tend to lock tagets whenever possible. Not so much to help LRM boats but I want information on my target's loadout and status. If an LRM boat wants to capitalize on that lock then fine. One thing I am NOT going to do however is oblige some idiot who goes "hold lockz plz" at the begining of the match, expecting me to expose myself to enemy fire just to hold his lock so he can sit in the back and fire from safety. Get up front and center, share your armor. I'm not putting myself in uneccesary danger so that you can fire from safety.

#99 MacClearly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:42 AM

That is some really flawed logic you got going on there. Someone could argue quite easily that it is in fact the first person who is griefing. Not saying that, that attitude is correct as that is what the debate is over. What I can say is it is not appropriate to expect others to play the game for you.

Also my arguement is that not helping someone is not the same as intentionally getting in their way or harassing them.

#100 Christophe Ivanov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 385 posts
  • LocationSeattle area

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:53 AM

This is how I fight. It's about the TEAM, not how many kills I can get I the match. Too many lately I see go off and look for a joy kill and dam the objectives of the match. This is very glaring when we play Escort and Cap matches. Instead of achieving the objective which I know is not high on points and all that, it still is the objective and if ignored, I feel like I am wasting my time in the match.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users