Looking for a unit to drop with.

#42 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:10 PM

I will send you a friend request in game once i log in and i have alerted my unit mates to be on the look out for you.

#43 Doug_Norm

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:06 AM

Awesome!

#44 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:29 PM

View PostOrbit Rain, on 20 January 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

Greetings Mechwarriors

If you are looking for a unit, we're taking on new applicants. We're a relatively small unit that has been around for about three and a half years now. We're active most every night, typically grouping from 8-12pm CST. Every Friday night we run CW/FW/whatever we're calling it this year.

We're a mature unit, average age somewher between 30 and 40, though we do have, and will take on younger pilots. We don't have too many rules, the first one above all is "don't be a douchebag" Then "No drama" - and third - we value calm professional comms. We don't have ranks as such, the reality being that we're just a bunch of guys coming together voluntarily to play this game. But we do have an (ever-changing) unwritten command structure of sorts that take care of the different administrative and command things that we do.

Lore-wise, we are Highlanders, if PGI allowed, we'd juts call ourselves Northwind Highlanders. Instead, the last two resets, we've made it our goal, and succeeded, in taking Northwind at the start of each phase. We look forward to trying again if the opportunity presents itself.

Posted Image

If you're looking for a unit, you can find us on our teamspeak server: ts.cameronshighlanders.com:9998 If you'd like to talk to me first, I typically keep a ghost on the FRR/Kurita hub, when I'm on. Our website is www.cameronshighlanders.com

#45 Wu-Tang Dan

Rookie

• The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 4 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:18 AM

Hi, I'm looking for a group to drop regularly with.

#46 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:17 PM

I will send you an in game friend invite and i will see about hooking up with you.

#47 Wu-Tang Dan

Rookie

• The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 4 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:19 AM

Thanks, I look forward to it.

#48 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:30 PM

Hey Pilots, we are always looking for new and experienced pilots to join our ranks.Most of us play from 8pm US central time to 11pm US central time all nights of the week so feel free to stop by our teamspeak and give us a poke to join our adventues in the drops.

#49 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:09 PM

Hey Pilots,
Giving you an update here in the Highlanders. We just added some new pilots and we are having a great time hanging out and dropping with them. If you want to join in our fun drop into our teamspeak and give us a poke to join us. See you on the battlefield.

#50 GregLBG

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSouth Korea (military)

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:59 PM

I would like to join. Just returned to the game and looking for a unit.

#51 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:00 AM

Looking forward to dropping with you tonight Greg and to all pilots out there weather you are returning to the game or brand new or have years of experience playing we love to have you join our ranks and fight the good fight.

#52 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:53 PM

Hey Pilots, we are always on the look out for new and experinced pilots to join our ranks. If your still on the fence feel free to stop by our teamspeak and poke on our members and ask to join in our fun. We hope to see you soon.

#53 Magnus AC20

Rookie

• The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:04 PM

Would like to join up Getting tired of pugs

#54 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:58 AM

Hey Pilots, just your friendly WhiteTiger here letting everyone know that we are are still looking for pilots to join up with us and have fun in our quick play drops, our scouting drops or our FW drops. We take all players from very experienced to brand new so weather you see is thread or see us in game under the CH tags and flying the colors of House Kurtia look us up. See you in our teamspeak or on the battlefield.

#55 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:37 AM

Hey Pilots, We are still looking for pilots that want to join up and have a good time playing with our stompy robots. We take all skill levels and not afarid to help anyone and everyone. feel free to stop by our teamspeak and ask questions and drop with us. We will see you on the battlefield.

#56 Teppudama

• Pip
  • The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:43 PM

I'm interested in what you have going on, although I am currently tier 5 I have plenty of options for rides, from 20-100 tons. As someone who always liked Kurita in the miniatures game and being Scot/Irish, this appeals to me greatly.
Will try to get on TS with you guys, live and work on the West Coast and work nights fairly frequently so I will get on there whenever I can. Call sign is the same as I used in Kali, many years ago.

#57 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:30 PM

Hey Warriors of House Kurtia, with the event coming and if your looking for a unit to join and willing to fight for the glory of House Kurtia, jump into our Teamspeak on our website at www.cameronshighlanders.com and help us take the fight to the clans.

#58 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:44 PM

Hey Pilots, If your looking for a unit and either new to the game or a experinced pilot feel free to stop by our teamspeak and drop with us.

#59 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 28 October 2017 - 06:36 AM

Hey Mechwarriors, We are always on the look out for new and expericned pilots to join our ranks and have a fun time in our drops. Feel free to contact in game our through our website at www.cameronshighlanders.com and jump into our teamspeak. See you in a drop.

#60 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:30 AM

Hey Mechwarriors, just letting you all know that we here and Cameron's Highlanders are are still recruiting for new and experinced players. We are still having a great time with all the new mechs and new tech. With the new map and newer mechs on the horizion we will have our thinking caps on helping each other out with builds and tactics and all those good things while we have fun in our quick play and faction matches. We hope to see you soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users