124 replies to this topic

#121 Strum Wealh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

Will engine upgrades/downgrades be finely-incremental (e.g. able to replace a 50-ton BattleMech's 250-rated engine with a 255 or a 260, or with a 245 or a 240), or will engine upgrades/downgrades only allow large jumps like the tabletop game (e.g. only able to replace a 50-ton BattleMech's 250-rated engine with a 300 or a 350, or a 200 or a 150)?

#122 Sidra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:03 PM

Okay this is kind of a important question and I really would like to see a answer. It was stated before that people could enter a match still damage (say they didn't have enough cbills to repair fully), then it would be possible a game could be one sided with one team having a bunch of 25% health mechs while the other team is at full repair. Could you not make it where if someone looses a match they at least make enough to fully repair?

#123 MustrumRidcully

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,644 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:41 AM

Will there be some kind of campaign mode telling a storyline (be it implemented as single player, cooperative multiplayer or PvP)?

#124 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:11 AM

Will Ask the Devs 11 - Answers! be posted soon?

#125 Steven McWayne

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

Will there be a Free-/Trackir support to freelook in the cockpit?
Can i shoot to the sides with one arm? Can i flip arms without hand/lower arm actuators to the back?
Will there be big maps to support company vs company tactical/strategical matches and no small maps where i can reach the end in 2 minutes`? (avoiding blobs, making use of lances)
Do movement cause heat? Do running and jumpjets cause more heat?
Do leg mounted heatsinks cool me more in water?
Is it more difficult to hit other Mechs while running/jumping?
Are there training maps to learn how to steer a Mech?
Is there melee combat? Running into other Mechs, charging, death from above?
Can i run through Buildings? Can i fall into the Basement? Do I get damaged when i run through and my Pilot skill roll fails?
Can/do i slip/fall when running in water/ice/street/rubble?
Will the ressource system in the "campaigns" be like original Tabletop, where you have to go in with half damaged mechs/no money for ammo etc or more like wot where you never run out of spare parts and stuff?
Will the xp/reward system like WOT where the looser looses double (lost game +xp punishment=double loss)
ninjaedit:
Can i burn woods?
Do i get less dmg when in buildings?
Will there be weather? Rain and stuff

Could you just ignore already answered questions and ignore typing errors? :)

Edited by Steven McWayne, 25 July 2012 - 09:42 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users