33 replies to this topic

#21 cazidin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:07 AM

View PostRestosIII, on 01 February 2017 - 10:05 AM, said:

But on the other hand, the Clone Wars 2003 animated series is way better than your material. Sorry, it's just REALLY good.

Posted Image

Your argument is valid, however, you've yet to witness the TRUE power of my genius!

#22 Battlemaster56

• Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 2,829 posts
  • LocationOn the not so distant moon on Endor

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:09 AM

View PostRestosIII, on 01 February 2017 - 10:05 AM, said:

But on the other hand, the Clone Wars 2003 animated series is way better than your material. Sorry, it's just REALLY good.

Posted Image

Man to bad General Grevious current canon backstory is he a just cold blooded killer, who like to kill jedi with no rea purpose....

and not the broken man who slowly gone insane with his obsession to beat Kenobi and his OP High Ground technique...

Posted Image

#23 RestosIII

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,322 posts
  • LocationDelios

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:10 AM

View PostBattlemaster56, on 01 February 2017 - 10:09 AM, said:

Man to bad General Grevious current canon backstory is he a just cold blooded killer, who like to kill jedi with no rea purpose....

and not the broken man who slowly gone insane with his obsession to beat Kenobi and his OP High Ground technique...

Posted Image

Honestly, my main complaint is that the prequel movies went from the beauty of the Clone Wars 2003 Grievous to "Oh, he just stands there to get shot by a blaster." Kenobi shouldn't have been able to kill him. He obliterated Jedi who had been around for a lot longer than him.

#24 Battlemaster56

• Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:17 AM

View PostRestosIII, on 01 February 2017 - 10:10 AM, said:

Honestly, my main complaint is that the prequel movies went from the beauty of the Clone Wars 2003 Grievous to "Oh, he just stands there to get shot by a blaster." Kenobi shouldn't have been able to kill him. He obliterated Jedi who had been around for a lot longer than him.

Well actually alot people cover this, but Kenobi was the best choice fighting Grievous and his fighting style of something of Aturu+Juyo+Shi-Cho, Kenobi's Form 3 was the best of all the Jedi in his era and easily counter's Grievous style. The only thing Grevious had over Kenobi was sheer strength thanks to his advance cybernetics but still his lungs was a big weakness since Mace crushed it over in Corausant.

Also side note most Jedi durning the Clone Wars was mostly using forms 4 and 6 including masters like Yoda who is the poser boy of the form.

Edit:Forgot in legends he did had brief encounters with Jedi, but mostly fought the Huk from enslaving his people and his homeworld.

Edited by Battlemaster56, 01 February 2017 - 10:18 AM.

#25 RestosIII

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,322 posts
  • LocationDelios

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:20 AM

View PostBattlemaster56, on 01 February 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

Well actually alot people cover this, but Kenobi was the best choice fighting Grievous and his fighting style of something of Aturu+Juyo+Shi-Cho, Kenobi's Form 3 was the best of all the Jedi in his era and easily counter's Grievous style. The only thing Grevious had over Kenobi was sheer strength thanks to his advance cybernetics but still his lungs was a big weakness since Mace crushed it over in Corausant.

Also side note most Jedi durning the Clone Wars was mostly using forms 4 and 6 including masters like Yoda who is the poser boy of the form.

Edit:Forgot in legends he did had brief encounters with Jedi, but mostly fought the Huk from enslaving his people and his homeworld.

I mostly just find it... Really anti-climactic, and his death was embarrassing. Which is sad for one of the few good characters from the entirety of the prequels.

#26 Snowbluff

• Bad Company
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:08 PM

View PostRestosIII, on 01 February 2017 - 10:20 AM, said:

I mostly just find it... Really anti-climactic, and his death was embarrassing. Which is sad for one of the few good characters from the entirety of the prequels.

View PostRestosIII, on 01 February 2017 - 10:20 AM, said:

You should watch Jedi Dance Party. It does the character justice.

I guess. :P

#27 cazidin

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:23 PM

So, how's the bunker coming along? Will it be ready for tomorrow's next great idea?

#28 Requiemking

• The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 2,479 posts
  • LocationStationed at the Iron Dingo's Base on Dumassas

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:31 PM

View Postcazidin, on 01 February 2017 - 06:23 PM, said:

So, how's the bunker coming along? Will it be ready for tomorrow's next great idea?

Posted Image

Oh, I'm quite ready.

#29 cazidin

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:33 PM

View PostRequiemking, on 01 February 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

Posted Image

Oh, I'm quite ready.

You'll need another gif, btw. Here's a hint. It won't have anything directly to do with light mechs.

#30 RestosIII

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,322 posts
  • LocationDelios

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:54 PM

I'd love to say I am, but imgur is being a huge baby and refusing to upload 30+ mb gifs right now.

#31 cazidin

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:57 PM

View PostRestosIII, on 01 February 2017 - 06:54 PM, said:

I'd love to say I am, but imgur is being a huge baby and refusing to upload 30+ mb gifs right now.

30+MB Gifs? That doesn't seem that large as a file size, tbh. Tell Imgur to man up and become Mangur!

#32 RestosIII

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,322 posts
  • LocationDelios

Posted 01 February 2017 - 07:13 PM

View Postcazidin, on 01 February 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

30+MB Gifs? That doesn't seem that large as a file size, tbh. Tell Imgur to man up and become Mangur!

Considering I found a 400+ mb gif earlier, yeah, it's not THAT impressive. For some reason, Imgur has been really pathetic with uploads recently though.

#33 Battlemaster56

• Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 07:34 PM

Coming along don't have a gif since i'm on my phone.

But I'll tell yal I got enough drinks, Doritos, internet, and enough mechpacks to survive for a whole week.

#34 cazidin

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 07:37 PM

Is everyone uploading gifs for this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users