65 replies to this topic

#61 Chound

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 300 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:35 PM

Cpt Ralphy,
the modulesare gone. The only thing leftis consumablesbut you cna only take one of each. I tried loading multiple of the same item and it woldn't let me do it on the PTS drtver. the only slots were for consuables. You have to reach them and max tem if possible in the skill trees.

#62 Athom83

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 2,529 posts
  • LocationTFS Aurora, 1000km up.

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:47 AM

View PostChound, on 10 March 2017 - 04:35 PM, said:

the modulesare gone. The only thing leftis consumablesbut you cna only take one of each. I tried loading multiple of the same item and it woldn't let me do it on the PTS drtver. the only slots were for consuables. You have to reach them and max tem if possible in the skill trees.

There are skills in the tree that unlock more slots, and other skills that let you bring multiple of the same item.

#63 GenJack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 271 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:59 AM

Please please please! Doooo this change!!! The skill tree will be amazing, even with all the haters.

I agree with the cost changes, deff needed and I think a cleaner solution.

#64 Chound

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 300 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:19 AM

View PostAthom83, on 13 March 2017 - 07:47 AM, said:

There are skills in the tree that unlock more slots, and other skills that let you bring multiple of the same item.

I took a mech and took every node in that tree to see what would happen. the only way to have 2 UAV is to get the extra UAV node also I tried to put 3 cool shots on the mech and I couldn't.

#65 762 NATO

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUnder the desk of the Magestrix of Canopus

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:50 PM

I am still looking forward to the new tree and curious when it will resurface. Any feedback to the like?

Cheers!

#66 Chound

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 300 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:38 PM

I only have two chasis that can be brought up to elete level. I can't wait for the rule of three to disappear so I can try to master the other mechs I have. I just hope they didn't put this on the shelf.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users