#1 Mercedez

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 6 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec, Canada

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:02 AM

Hi Guys ... !

was playing since 8 months now in the inner sphere and i re-started a new acount last week from CLAN Faction in the Smoke Jaguar ...

So ... I create my own unit to play with my two friends ... and we actualy speak on TS from the server of an other game ... World of Tanks, indeed ... !

Than, Im looking for a good Team Unit, ON the smoke Jaguar. ( this is only because i don't want to wait 7 days long to switch for an other faction )
BUT ... IF I realy need to switch off, im gonna do it ...

So ... im looking for a regular group ... like a ... little bunch of good Foo ...

I have to say ...... than im FRENCH Canadian from Québec Montréal .... If i can find an unit in french it should be perfect .... BUT ..... If you a little bit patient with me i know the basic to speak english .... im bether for reading and writhing ...

Im enjoying to play as a scout with the NARC missile to help the artillerie LRMissiles .... I have lots of thing to learn to do a good scouting job with my team ... and i know it's not the easy way to play MWO but i like it ....
im playing with the Shadow Cat ... I actualy have 2 kinds of it one with the gausse Rifle and the other with ballistic weapons like ultra/10 and 3 machine gun with a flamer on it ... this one is my favorite .... Ah... ! And with the ECM system ....

I think you got a good profile of what im looking for and who i am ...
So, if your interested of my candidature plz leave me a message ... !
GONNA BE ONLINE ALL DAY LONG

Thanks for answering ... ! Posted Image

- JEAN-FRANÇOIS

#2 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:43 AM

07 (Bacon) is one of the most active Smoke Jaguar loyalist units. We would be glad to have you drop with us some and see if it's the right fit for us both. If you are open to advice on filling out a starter Clan drop deck for FW we would be glad be of help with that as well, many of us came over from the IS as well. Just stop by our Teamspeak on Strana Mechty (Bacon channel...near the bottom)

Some more details about us are on the recruiting thread in this forum.

https://mwomercs.com...oyalist-pilots/

(btw: despite my callsign, I don't speak French...just FYI)

Best of luck to you!

Edited by Marquis De Lafayette, 23 March 2017 - 10:44 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users