Assassin Or Bushwhacker More Fun?

2 replies to this topic

#1 grendeldog

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 340 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:57 PM

So I haven't had he cash for new mech packs recently. Now that I have some, and being that I love mediums, I've decided to get either the Bush or Assassin.

Now that the assassin has been out for a few days can anybody comment on which of the two mechs they find the most fun?

Thanks in advance to anybody who can answer this question.

#2 banana peel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:51 AM

Wow, no responses? Shame on you, forum warriors.

I had more fun with assassins.
Both are tanks in their category, as they have decent armor quirks and little to no offensive quirks. Wacker waits for new tech really. With plenty of ballistic and missle hardpoints you cant really do that much on a 55-toner. Sure you can mount 2 uac5 or even 2ac10, but it would feel like a smaller heavy. Nothing special tbh. 6srm4 build was kinda special and fun before the last srm4 nerf. 4mguns+3srm6A with max XL is smth interesting too. But for the most part if you like a medium that plays like a heavy, wacker is for you.

On the other hand assassin is the "light tank", with armor+agility+jjs and amazing hitboxes. IS 4srm6 on a mech moving ~130 is really something. The one really bad thing about it is the name. True 40ton assassins are viper and cicada.

#3 Ruccus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:58 PM

He's had 10 replies in the duplicate thread of this one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users