The "cost" And Time Of Getting Power Cells.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Tier5ForLife

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:15 AM

I would like to time to see how long it takes to get a power cell and get back to the base with it.

I can't, because I cannot find a match. How about at least making a map of this game so we can run our mechs around it?

I only saw one cell taken back and used.

If anyone gets the chance, can they time how long it takes? It does not seem worth it. Instead, players will use them as ambush spots.

And the power cell is only worth two minutes of use. You cannot run and get another one by the time one runs out.

#2 Cy Mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:35 AM

Running a Stormcrow, I can probably do the round trip in about 2 min on Polar. It would really help if you could carry multiple power cells back at once. Otherwise, too many of the players will be locked into trying to carry power cells and not enough to attacking or defending. Multiple cells or longer duration is needed.

Edited by Rampage, 25 March 2017 - 11:35 AM.

#3 Jman5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:37 AM

I think it usually takes about 1:30 - 2:00 for a quick mech to go from base to fuel cell generator, to back to base. There are probably some maps where you can cut it down to a minute

#4 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:44 AM

At work but can tell you one I remember
,tourmaline e corner is the base at c8 and the closet power was at the edge of d5 and d6.

Next is crimson base is at the back e8-e9 and closest is right inside the doorway of the tunnel exit at d5

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users