Americas

81 replies to this topic

#41 johntherussian

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 99 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:37 AM

These guys seem like really cool people! How do I join?

#42 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 06:19 PM

Smoke Adders has been hit very hard by the Real-life Virus and is in dire need of an active, upper tier player interested in NBT (and future iterations of MRBC/WC etc) that can bring a ton of mechs as a potential starter with our first team.

Additionally, we have room on our second competitive team for those still learning competitive play, faction warfare, etc or wishing to do take the plunge. We are a relatively high activity unit with players on regularly (Saturdays are our weakest nights), primarily in the NA timezones, and while we do not make events mandatory, we are looking for those actually interested in grouping up for drops, moreso than folks merely looking for a tag.

#43 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:18 AM

View PostLukoi Banacek, on 19 November 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

Smoke Adders has been hit very hard by the Real-life Virus and is in dire need of an active, upper tier player interested in NBT (and future iterations of MRBC/WC etc) that can bring a ton of mechs as a potential starter with our first team.

Additionally, we have room on our second competitive team for those still learning competitive play, faction warfare, etc or wishing to do take the plunge. We are a relatively high activity unit with players on regularly (Saturdays are our weakest nights), primarily in the NA timezones, and while we do not make events mandatory, we are looking for those actually interested in grouping up for drops, moreso than folks merely looking for a tag.

^^

I'm one of those players hit with the real-life virus.

#44 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:00 AM

Stupid Real Life ™.

#45 Xiphias

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 862 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:13 AM

If you need a sub while you look for new members I could probably help you out.

#46 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:49 AM

View PostXiphias, on 20 November 2017 - 09:13 AM, said:

Better yet, become a new member :P -- use an alt to protect the tag in case BS-K ever returns en masse.

#47 Onimusha shin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 273 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:52 PM

View Postjohntherussian, on 27 October 2017 - 11:37 AM, said:

These guys seem like really cool people! How do I join?

View PostXiphias, on 20 November 2017 - 09:13 AM, said:

These cheeky ********...

#48 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:18 PM

Smoke Adders are still looking for one player interested in introductory level competitive play (Division E) with strong playing time so they can commit, and a player interested in higher tier play (in the Division C area).

#49 Dragonsyoung

• Pip
  • The People's Hero
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:27 PM

I got the time if you are still looking.

#50 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:05 PM

Teamspeak and website info in the initial OP.

Feel free to drop in anytime and group up, see if we're the kind of crew you're looking to run with.

#51 Rick Atlasley

• Pip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:41 AM

These are a great group of guys to play with. I'll never give them up!

#52 Sedant

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 243 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba

Posted 31 March 2018 - 06:42 PM

Returning to the game after an extended break and looking to get back into the competitive scene. Used to be a wolf loyalist but looking for a Nova Cat unit. Looking for a group that is into competitive and faction play. Typically a heavy/assault pilot, but I have everything for the most part.

#53 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 07:30 PM

View PostRick Atlasley, on 31 March 2018 - 04:41 AM, said:

These are a great group of guys to play with. I'll never give them up!

This guy....I love this guy.

View PostSedant, on 31 March 2018 - 06:42 PM, said:

Used to be a wolf loyalist but looking for a Nova Cat unit.

Sedant, we are not formally a CNC unit. This tag was for a recent event. We are Clan Star Adder to the core (not that it matters in FP or Comp scene tbh), and typically simply reside in a Clan status for FP reasons (although we have an IS side-team for those interested). Usually we are tagged Smoke Jaguar for a variety of reasons I will not bore ya with here.

If the CNC tag is important to you for immersion or nostalgia reasons, to the point where it might color your interest in a team, we probably are not the team for you. If it's not a deciding factor, come check us out :P

Edited by Lukoi Banacek, 31 March 2018 - 07:30 PM.

#54 Sedant

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 243 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba

Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:33 PM

CNC tag not overly important. Just looking for a solid group to get into competitive play with. As I said I have been away from the game for a couple years but have some competitive experience from when I played before, before it was actually a thing and you had to attempt sync drops!

#55 Darkstrand

• PipPipPip
  • Fanjunkare
  • Fanjunkare
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 09:18 AM

Hey, I am interested in joining as a trainee. I don't have a full roster for FP just yet, but I am willing to go the extra mile. I am interested in competitive play and your playtimes match my schedule.

#56 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:52 PM

View PostDarkstrand, on 02 May 2018 - 09:18 AM, said:

Hey, I am interested in joining as a trainee. I don't have a full roster for FP just yet, but I am willing to go the extra mile. I am interested in competitive play and your playtimes match my schedule.

Darkstrand, very sorry to not reply earlier but we don't monitor the thread overly much (folks usually use the base information from the OP and look us up). Swing by the Teamspeak sometime and get to know some folks, see if we're a fit, if you're still looking. We'll keep a loo out in game for ya in the meantime.

Good hunting!

#57 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:34 PM

So with the introduction of the new WC rule set and the completion of MRBC season 10, we are again looking for high quality talent to help us round out our competitive squads.

Our Div A/B team is looking to refocus and earn its way out of Div B next season of MRBC to a Div A slot, and for a potential starter for our WC team.

SmokeAdders.com

Teamspeak - StranaMechty.info (pw = StranaMechty)
Discord (primarily for chat comms, back up to TS for Voice) - https://discord.gg/5y3mTwH

#58 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 10:17 AM

With the Comp Q now live for the World Championships, Smoke Adders are closing in on final rosters for our three teams.

Our 373rd is seeking one dedicated, Division A level player that's interested in pushing hard for a potential upset finish that takes us into the qualifying round, and is invested in the competitive scene with a team on the rise.

Our 505th is on the hunt for 2-3 dedicated players who may be new or relatively inexperienced in the competitive scene but bring solid skills, a willingness to play teamball and an interest in pushing themselves and those around them to get better to round out the final roster there.

These clusters work together from season to season of MRBC, MWOWC and other community driven events as well as FP (occasionally, the mode is pretty dead) in progressing in the competitive scene.

If you're not looking to ride the bench on some already stacked team, actually push hard to "git gud," and invested in competitive match ups, look us up for some drops. No application required to test-drive drops with the gang and see if we're a match.

#59 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:48 PM

With that dreaded Real-Life pulling several of our regular pilots away, Smoke Adders find themselves looking specifically for those still interested in the MWOWC and future MRBC seasons in all three of our competitive Clusters. Our squads run the gamut from introductory level competitive play to Div A/B level play and we're seeking candidates for each of our three units.

#60 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 08:44 AM

373rd Winged Viper Cluster, our Div A/B team, is in dire need of a regular, highly competitive (avg 310 ms or better on Jarl's list is a solid indicator, albeit not the only consideration) light pilot for this season's WC and future MRBC seasons. Still time to enjoy the craziness that is this year's MWO Championship season.

Edited by Lukoi Banacek, 22 July 2018 - 08:57 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users