News Regarding Latest Wave Of Clan Hero 'mechs

164 replies to this topic

#161 kutkip

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:49 AM

"The August patch will also feature the release of the canon MDD-H variant, available for direct purchase with C-Bills."

Why not give us one MDD with, for example, one ballistic ST, or one with Energy in the CT? This variant is nothing special.

#162 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:36 AM

View PostEd Steele, on 02 May 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

No cash at all is needed to play this game, check out the What Mech Challenge (if you haven't yet):

https://mwomercs.com...mech-challenge/

See what the crazy challengers have accomplished and earned from playing without spending any real money for over a year.

Thats what I am saying. PGI's entire business model hinges on microtransanctions of non-essential things except for mechbays and the guy is lobbying that even that stuff should be cbills! I mean, how would the company survive in that model?

There is a difference between f2p and a non-profit charity

Edited by MovinTarget, 03 May 2017 - 02:58 AM.

#163 TheFallOfTheReaper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 339 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:48 AM

View PostKhalcruth, on 12 April 2017 - 06:37 PM, said:

Oh great, a gigantic "how can we make some overpowered clan mechs even more overpowered compared to the Inner Sphere". Thanks PGI. How come we have to lose quirks like crazy, but the clans get ever increasing numbers of hardpoints?

Bro have you even looked at the faction map, try again with your saltmining

#164 Nelos Kniven

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:19 PM

View Postkutkip, on 03 May 2017 - 12:49 AM, said:

"The August patch will also feature the release of the canon MDD-H variant, available for direct purchase with C-Bills."

Why not give us one MDD with, for example, one ballistic ST, or one with Energy in the CT? This variant is nothing special.

You can now have 6 energy on a MDD with the MDD-H.

#165 TheFallOfTheReaper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 339 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:49 PM

View PostSniper09121986, on 14 April 2017 - 06:25 AM, said:

This insightful and constructive input to the discussion is most appreciated. All I want is to find a workable solution for an issue I am butthurt about, now that PGI's giving in to forum crybabies going condition feral on the thinnest possible pretext has sanctioned it as an acceptable practice.

Shots fired

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users