44 replies to this topic

#21 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:18 PM

We are still looking for pilots to fill the ranks for QP, FP Scouting and Invasion modes, y u don't need a full stable of clan mechs just be prepared to purchase 1 stormcrow, for invasion you can take 4 trial mechs and we'll cover you, jump in.

#22 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:12 PM

Hi Everyone, we are still looking for new pilots of any skill, you may have played for years or you may not even own your own mech yet and are yet to drop for the first time, you are welcome to join us, we have members from all over the world and there is almost always someone online to drop with.
Friend myself or thebrainman or any members from CBK andwe'll give you your invite t the unit, there is no trial or pre requirement to join, even if all you have are I.S. mechs we'll takeyou andconvert you.
See you there.
KHAN

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 24 May 2018 - 06:56 AM.

#23 Kyle Darklighter

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:22 AM

My 1st unit didn't work out so well. No more than 3 members out of 12 active in a month. No FP drops at all. I'd like to try you guys out if you'll have me. Been playing since Jan 2018. Currently have Arctic Cheetah, Shadowcat, Arctic Wolf, Linebacker, Ebon Jaguar, Timber Wolf & MadCat Mk2. All the heavies are skill maxed the others are getting there slowly. I tend to be able to play most weekday nights & some weekends US Eastern Timezone. Would love to drop with some of your people.

Kyle

#24 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:17 PM

Your welcome to join mate, I'll send you a friend invite in game and a unit invite, i'll notify the commanders as well and they'll add you as well, we are active in QP and FP, you'll be a welcome addition to the ranks.
KHAN

#25 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:27 PM

Fiend invite sent, I'll wait till you accept it.

#26 Sporkee

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:16 PM

Hey man i'm very interested. My current Unit has become inactive.

#27 Kyle Darklighter

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 03:52 PM

Received & appreciated. Look forward to playing with you guys.

#28 Cascade Mundi

• Pip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:01 PM

Hey man. Tried joining both your listed TS channels and either A they didn't exist anymore or in the case of the strana server your channel is no longer there. Can you hit my up in game? Friend invite sent!

#29 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:35 AM

Welcome to the unit and website, been off here for a while but will have to get out from under the bridge and start trolling again.

#30 Muadweeb

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:42 AM

Hey there, I'm looking for an active unit to play with, I have a bunch of IS and clan mechs, and have a bunch of experience. I've never actually joined a unit before, and none of my buddies play :(

#31 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:27 AM

Wish you folks well. Wave your Clan Ghost Bear banner with pride as I do mine Clan Nova Cat.

#32 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:53 PM

Hi spare, thanks mate and the same to you, Good Luck and Good Hunting on the field.

Muadweeb, PM sent mate.

#33 TacticalGrump

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 02:15 PM

Are you still accepting members? Me and my buddy are looking for somebody to join up with. He's been playing a while, I've been on about 1.5 weeks so I'm pretty green.

#34 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:47 PM

We sure are mate, friend me in game and i'll throw you and your mate unit invites, by the way we never stop recruiting.

#35 TacticalGrump

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:57 PM

View PostKHAN ATTAKHAN, on 13 May 2018 - 07:47 PM, said:

We sure are mate, friend me in game and i'll throw you and your mate unit invites, by the way we never stop recruiting.

Cool, sent you an friend request in game. Now I'll have to remember how to work TS - been years.

#36 Keufani

Rookie

• The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:32 AM

Hello, I am interested in joining I am not very experienced in the game but have been around since founders were a thing, I am looking for a unit to drop with and become better and have fun while playing, I am based in Europe and have 6 Assaults 5 heavy 1 Medium and 1 Light Clan mechs.

#37 Wray Blazt

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:46 PM

Looking to join up! Kinda new but got the tonnage for FP

#38 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:03 AM

Cool, hit me up in game mate, I have the same name there, a friend invite if you will please and i'll swing you a unit invite.

#39 Xarrthas

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:41 AM

Hi Khan,
id like to join and send you in inv via game! Got the Mechs and im returning to game so i kinda know what im doing.

#40 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:58 PM

no worries mate, I'll be on at 18:30 AEST, hit me up and get you signed up and get you farming or killing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users