Clan Black Kodiak Recruitment

44 replies to this topic

#41 H4wk1ns71

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:58 AM

Would be interested in joining just getting back into it after a few years away have clan pack 1 and 2 (left the game after that). Semi active EU based, just getting used to all the changes that have taken place (mainly that damn skill tree lol). Never done FP so will need some guidance but willing

#42 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 May 2018 - 01:40 AM

G'day mate, friend me in-game and i'll swing you a unit invite, good time to be joining with a few changes going on, it's gonna be a fun ride.

#43 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 May 2018 - 01:47 AM

So there have been changes within the unit and we are in a massive recruiting drive, just hit me up in game wit ha friend request and a unit invite will follow, some of our members have moved on and created the -4th- Phalanx led by thebrainman, him and the guys who have moved on are the best pilots who ever walked through CBK's doors, we wish them the best and wish them good luck and good hunting.

CBK for the rest of you is a combat/ training unit, we drop and kill and train guys to do so, CBK welcomes any and all levels of pilot to join.

If your interested in joining then just send me a friend request in game and a unit invite will follow, with the events that have just happened just give me a bit of time to do the admin stuff and i'll definitely get to you ASAP.

#44 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:50 AM

I've been away moving house but I'm back on the recruiting trail, so come on over if your looking to be a bear in a laid back environment.
KHAN

#45 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 September 2018 - 02:27 PM

hello!
i wanted to reach out and get a hold of your leadership about a proposal i have open to a select few Ghost Bear and FRR units. https://mwomercs.com...ity-within-mwo/ please read this and get back to me on your thoughts.

sincerely, dante245, Jarlkhan of RXD "Rasalhague x Dominion"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users